Just My Luck

Guys!

This chapter will also be in Dawn's POV, if you guys want in Ash's POV too, then please do tell me, so that I can work on it!

I wanted to tell you all that the ringer tone of Dawn's mobile was the song 'Find Yourself in the Song' which is a song from the Barbie movie 'Barbie: Rock N Royals' which is an awesome movie, those who love barbies should watch this movie!

Hope you enjoy the chapter!
______________________________

Chapter - 2

Just My Luck!

"We meet again, angry bird." The raven-haired boy smirked.

I seriously hated that smirk of his!

"I have to go on this mission with him?" I asked Jerry in disbelief.

Was he serious?

"Why? Is it a problem?" He looked at me weirdly.

Yes, it is not just a problem, it is a huge problem! My mind screamed wildly.

"No, it is not but-" I was interrupted by this jerk standing in front of me.

Why does he have to open his big mouth every single time?

"If you have a problem with me tagging along with you, then I am ready to leave. I am not dying to go on this mission with a talkative and noisy girl like you." He plainly replied, pointing his thumb sharply towards me. My mouth hung open, he was insulting me!

"Pika pika!" His Pikachu said and turned his head towards me, showing its cheeky grin, obviously agreeing with his master.

"You called me a talkative and a noisy girl! Then, you are an arrogant and egocentric jerk!" I retorted.

"PIP, Piplup!" These were the times where I loved my partner Pokémon!

"I admit that I am an arrogant and egocentric jerk, but you are a weird girl with weird blue hair!" Ash scoffed.

He is so rude! No one talks about my cute, pretty and beautiful blue hair like this!

"You have bad taste, cuz others seem to like my 'weird' blue hair! You cannot judge people, you have no right to do so! Also, haven't you heard this saying, don't judge a book by its cover!" I spat back.

I am not someone you should trifle with, you conceited jerk!

"Look who's talking, the one who told me I'm an 'arrogant' jerk!" He argued back.

Urgh! I hate him!

We were continuously arguing, replying to each and every sentence. Both our supporters gave up, as we both were so engulfed in our argument that we were not allowing anyone else to speak. Jerry, Leaf and Gary were staring at me then at Ash, and vice versa. They were confused on what was happening.

"ENOUGH!" Jerry finally yelled, stopping us from arguing any further. This silenced the whole room, and we all stared at him. Even Pikachu and Piplup were silenced, but his voice was kinda scary.

"Stop arguing like small children, you are all 20 years old not-" he was interrupted by Gary.

"Jer, we boys are both 21, not 20," Leaf and I had to stifle a laugh.

"Just stop it, all of you! First, it was Leaf and Gary and now you and Ash. Dawn, I thought you were a smart and responsible girl, but you are a childish girl!" He said with disappointment in his voice.