Arrival of a Mission and a Companion

Hey people!
This story is a multi-chapter pearlshipping story.

NOTE: In this story, Dawn will be the female protagonist and Ash will be the male protagonist. But she will be Ash's antagonist. There will be Pokémons and there won't be many Pokémon battles. This Chapter is said in Dawn's POV and it is in a modern nation, which will be more advanced and scientific.

This story will be more about Dawn, not Ash. In most of the Pearlshipping stories Ash is this main character, I thought why not Dawn. So, in my story she will be the main character. Also, I like Leaf and Gary's shipping, Oldrivalshipping, so it might be there in my story.

I won't do the Disclaimer.

Enjoy the story!

********

Chapter - 1

Arrival of a Companion and a Mission

"Time to wake up!" *Beep* *Beep* "Time to wake up!" *Beep* *Beep*

Urgh!

I thought today I would wake up late and get a good sleep, but no, this robotic alarm clock wants to wake me up at seven in the morning! I slammed the clock and switched it off. I buried my head beneath the pillow to avoid anymore disturbance. I closed my eyes, trying to get some more sleep, yep,trying.

7:05 a.m.

7:10 a.m.

7:15 a.m.

7:20 a.m.

No use, I can't sleep, thanks to this alarm clock. I just wanna crush it with my super punch and break it into pieces. But, if it wasn't there, I am sure I would wake up at one. Once, when the clock was broken, I woke up at two.

Why does everything have a good and a bad side?

I got out of the bed, wearing my Piplup fluffy slippers and looking around the room lazily. My room was of my wish, my mom made it especially for me, when we renewed our house. The ceiling was of cream colour, with a white border, walls were pale blue and the floor was of grey tiles. My bed was placed in the middle of the room, near that a small table, on top of that a lamp was kept and on the other side was a dressing table on which all my perfumes, combs, hair dryer, lipstick, eye liner and all that stuff, even I don't know what is that stuff doing there but mum told that it will look nice, I hate make-up. Where my bed ended, down was a small bed made for Piplup to sleep. My closet was situated at the opposite of the entrance door and at a distance my bathroom was located.

I looked around and saw Piplup soundly sleeping. Sometimes, I feel jealous of him. If I am not asleep that means Piplup should also not sleep. I made my way to his small, little, comfy bed and kneeled down. Aw, he looks so cute. But, jealousy got the better of me and I nudged him.

"Piplup, wake up."

His eyes fluttered open, and he got up and yawned. He rubbed his eyes. "Piplup?"

"Going for a jog, wanna tag along?" I asked him as I stood up.

"Pip pip." He nodded his head.

"I am going to take a bath, then we can go," I informed him, making my way towards the bathroom.

I was dressed in my jog suit, a white half-sleeved T-shirt with red border on the end of the sleeves and T-shirt, white shorts with a red lining at the bottom of it. I wore red and white sport shoes and and ankle socks with a red trim on it too. My blue hair was tied into a high ponytail. It's so comfortable to jog in this suit. I exited the house quietly so that my mum wouldn't wake up, along with Piplup.