Stiles is a demigod?

Start from the beginning

" Stiles sit down with us" said the woman.

I get up from the floor and sit on the chair close to the two other people.

" do you know who I am???" Asked the woman.

Before answering I look at her gray eyes, blond hair and an armor with an owl close to her with a spear and a shield with a woman with snake as hair.

The goddess of war...... Athena.

" you must be Athena??" I said.

She smiled and nodded.

" and I am your mother" she said.

Oh she's my mother..... wait what!!!!!.

"Stiles you are a demigod well not completely you have more godly blood like 3/4 of you is immortal and the rest is mortal. Because your mother Athena is a goddess and your father is a son of Hermes" said Mr.Jackson.

"How can we know that  both of you tell me the truth, and if it was truth why just telling me now??!!" I said a little bit annoyed.

Athena looked a little bit annoyed but she was controlling herself and Perseus was watching us with amusement but Athena answered.

"Well until two days ago us higher being couldn't enter this lands because of a tree called the Nemeton, and we were chained to the ancient laws until Perseus who is not bounded by those laws destroyed the barrier that didn't let us in. Perseus was ordered by Zeus to come here, study the lands train the offspring of the gods and send them to Olympia" she said,
I nodded understanding, why she didn't visit me.

" and for the truth ask your father" said Perseus.

" it's time to wake up, you have school to go now" Said Athena.

Then the darkness absorbed me then I was welcomed by the roof of my room.

It was morning.

I heard a knock on my door.

" yes dad?" I said.

And he entered my room.

" today I will have a late shift, don't wait for me tonight, okay son??" he said and was getting away.

" wait dad!!!! Let me ask you something before you go" I said, getting up from my bed.

" yes?" He ask.

" are you a son of Hermes and Athena is she my real mother???" I ask directly.

His eyes widen, he look around like if anyone was listening to our conversation.

" yes and.... yes but how did you know, there's not any monsters around Beacon Hills" said father,
So they didn't lie at all, then I am a.... a 3/4 god?

" Well At- Mother and Perseus told me in my dream" I said to him and he only nodded.

" that's good young man but still you will be late at this rate" dad said, I look at the clock...... shit shit shit shit shit I'm late!!!!!.