35

We spent around 5 hours at the mall. Longest 5 hours of my life. Matt and Val were forcing me to buy things. Even though I told them that I didn't need anything. Eventually, I gave in and they dragged me to hot topic. They grabbed so many things. I had no idea what was going on. Before long, they had about 4 bags full of shirts. 

Now, everything is put away and I'm laying in bed drawing. I was drawing ballerinas legs. It was simple and something quick to draw while I'm bored. I'm exhausted. I want to fall asleep right now but I need to finish this drawing.

About 10 minutes later, I put my sketchbook and pencils down. I plugged in my phone and fell straight asleep.

*Next morning*

I woke up to Johnny and Brian snickering over me as they tried to pour cold water over my head. Luckily, I managed to move out of the way and they ended up only getting my pillow. "ah shit!" Brian shouted and they walked out of my room with their heads hung low. I rolled my eyes and laughed at them. "Twats" I muttered.

I got out of bed and got dressed. It was boiling today, so I put on a Panic! At the Disco crop top, some black shorts and some black vans.

I hopped downstairs and Val called me into the kitchen. She put a plate of eggs and hashbrowns in front of me. "yasssss" I shouted and started to eat. Val laughed at me, along with Lacey and Michelle. 

After eating, I walked into the living room and sat next to Matt. He pulled me into his side and kissed the top of my head. I laughed a little. He kept me in that position. Ok then. "Blake, Hows your boyfriend?" Johnny teased. "Fuck off," I said as Matt growled at him. He and Brian laughed at us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again I'm sorry It's short. I have no excuse this time.

Stay safe fren xx