27

Mondays are always the worst. Waking up way too early.rushing to get everything sorted for the day. Everything is hectic and stressful. You ask yourself "why didn't I do this last night?". You decided to leave everything till last minute, so really you only have yourself to blame.

I woke up cuddled into zacky's side. It was around five so I had to get up and shower. I plugged my phone in and grabbed a towel. I turned on the shower and got in.

After my shower I walked to my wardrobe and grabbed a slipknot shirt, black ripped skinny jeans and some black chuck Taylors. I pulled them on picked up my timetable. I have English, Biology, Art, Music and Spanish. What's the point in me learning Spanish for like half a year? Whatever! I put my stuff in my bag and walked downstairs. Val and Michelle were the only ones up. "Good morning," I said, making them jump a little. "morning sweetie," they said at the same time. Val handed me a plate of toast and told me to eat up.

"I'll take you this morning," Michelle told me and I nodded in response. "Are you sure? I can take her" Val told her. " yeah, I'm headed that way, Brian ate all the food so I need to get some more. Val and I laughed. "Sounds like Brian" Val chuckled. "come on, we better get going or you will be late," Michelle said. I ran upstairs and grabbed my bag and phone.

"so do you reckon we will see your boyfriend?" Michelle asked with a smirk on her face. "He's not my boyfriend!" I whined. She laughed. "whatever you say"

When we arrived my friends were waiting for me. Great. It's not that I don't want to see them but this will help Michelle annoy me. "thanks" I said as we pulled up. "no problem, Have a great day at school, I love you" she told me. "I love you too". just as I said that Dan saw me and pointed to me. "Which one is your boyfriend then?" Michelle joked. I threw my head back and made a whining noise. Michelle laughed and said "I'll pick you up tonight" I nodded and got out of the car. As soon as I did Cody ran up to me and hugged me. I looked back at Michelle and saw her smirking. I rolled my eyes and walked into hell with them.

"We missed you," Zach said and Dan agreed with him. "I missed you guys too". As soon as I finished my sentence our teacher started talking. "Right, I want you guys to get into groups of 3," He told us and obviously Dan, Zach and I worked together. "You guys need to finish reading your book and then discuss the book" It was evident that he was way too tired to teach. Soon the class filled with noise and we got on with our work. We were reading Jekyll and hyde which will be the third year in a row so I pretty much know the book off by heart.

Soon enough the last lesson started. "Hoy estaremos aprendiendo un pasaje. Ahora voy a distribuir las hojas" The teacher said. What? It's ok though because if I don't understand the work I can just work on another language, as long as it's for school. I pulled out my notebook and started writing random things in German. Luckily the teacher can't read German so I can write whatever I want. I wrote down 'Lass mich Deine Seele dem Herrscher der Finsternis Opfern' which means 'let me sacrifice your soul to the ruler of darkness. I wrote a couple of actual paragraphs for school work but really all I needed to do was go over vocabulary and past papers. I pulled out my old German book and started to copy out some of the words onto a separate piece of paper. The teacher walked past and gave me an almost sympathetic smile. I knew why though. A lot of it was because I was forced to sit in a lesson where I know nothing and won't be able to learn it. It took me years to learn even the slightest bit of German so what makes the school think I can learn Spanish in a couple of months? My teacher gave me a pat on the back and carried on walking around the classroom. I looked over at Dan and he looked extremely confused. I laughed at him. "What you think you can do this?" He said in a joking manner. I continued laughing and shook my head. "No way!". He started laughing as well and went back to doing the task.
I walked out of last lesson in a great mood for some reason. I said goodbye to Dan and made my way to Michelle's car. "How was school sweetie?" She asked as I got in. "Good" I replied. "I'm glad" she said with a smile and started the engine. "Do you have any homework?" She asked me. "Surprisingly no" I told her. "Good that means you can relax". I nodded and rested my head on the back of the seat.
—————————————————
Don't forget to comment and vote
Stay safe frenxx