19

"wake up" someone screamed down my ear. I rolled over and stared at them. It was jimmy, of course. He laughed and ran out of the room. I stretched and rolled out of bed and walked over to my wardrobe. I pulled out my blue jumper that said "if you were on fire, I'd roast marshmallows", my black ripped skinny with paint splattered on them and a pair of black vans. I brushed through my hair and put on light makeup. My skin was almost perfect again. I brushed my teeth and pulled my phone off charge. I scrolled through my notifications and replied to a few messages. I felt like shit today. I mean I feel like this every day but today was different. It was the kind you feel when you are about to start your period. Fun. I slowly walked down the stairs to the living room and sat down. It was only jimmy, matt and Val here so it was pretty quite other than jimmy shouting every now and again. " morning Blake" matt said and smiled. "morning" I grumbled back. "what's up?" he asked me. "nothing... still waking up" I replied. He nodded and carried on his conversation with jimmy. If I was in England right now, I would probably be in town with my friends or at one of our houses. I miss them so fucking much. I unlocked my phone and texted Alex. "hey" I sent. After a couple of minutes, I didn't get a reply so I locked my phone. I wonder what kian will get as his sentence. He will probably get life for murder and child abuse but it's not a perfect world so it could be completely difference. Knowing kian he will try and say he used self-defense. I know my mum would never try and hurt him though. He was the love of her life. I have never seen her happier than when she was spending time with him. You could see it in her eyes. Why did he have to take her life away? It scares me how quickly you can die. It's like one moment you're happy and living life and then BAM! you are gone. in an instant. It also scares me that you can lose your life at the hands of another. Like that's insane. Yeah, I joke about killing people but I could never actually do it. It creeps me out that people can kill without regretting it or have any morals telling them that this is wrong. "BLAKE" someone screamed. "huh?" I said confused. "you kinda spaced out" jimmy said. "oh, sorry" I said. He nodded and stared at the tv that was playing American football, or as mum called it 'rugby with helmets'.

"Blake we need to talk about school" matt told me. Great! I nodded. " you will be going to Huntington high on Monday" he stated. "ok" I replied not wanting to argue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. so I failed my English exam because I can't paragraph properly.

don't forget to vote and comment!

sorry this chapter is shitty

Anyway stay safe fren xx