30

After a week of being bored out of my mind, I finally am going back to school. I feel my phone buzz next to me. I pick it up and read it. "where have you been? I'm dying without you here, we miss you". It was from Cody. I giggled and quickly responded. "are you talking to a boy?" Val asked from my door, making me jump. "maybe..." I told her. She walked over and sat down next to me, "so let's see a picture of him". She said, looking at my phone. I rolled my eyes and went through my camera roll to find a good photo of him. I picked out a photo that he sent to the group chat. It was him sitting on the sofa.

 It was him sitting on the sofa

Nothing special. "He's cute" she gasped. I laughed at her. "who is?"Matt said from by the door, making us both jump. Brian and Michelle were standing behind him laughing at us. "No one," we said at the same time. He looked at us suspiciously but dropped it and he walked off with Brian. Michelle walked over to us. "who's the boy?" she asked us and I showed her the picture of Cody. "Wow he is cute, you have a great taste in men" She laughed. "Never say that again" Matt shouted from the other room, Making us all laugh. "You better get dressed," Val told me. I nodded and went over to my wardrobe. I showered last night so I don't need to this morning. I pulled out A black parade jumper, skinny jeans and black chuck Taylors.I quickly got dressed. I grabbed my phone and bag and hopped downstairs. "Someone is in a good mood" Michelle smiled at me and I smiled back. "could it be that text?" Val asked. I just shrugged and grabbed my lunch off of the counter. "What text?" Matt and Brian said at the same time. I just giggled and gave them a hug before going to the car where Val and Michelle were waiting for me.

When we finally arrived at school everyone attacked me with hugs. "hi" I laughed. " we missed you" Zach shouted. "I missed you guys too" I shouted, trying to copy his enthusiastic tone. They all gave me one last hug before we walked to class.

*skip school cause I'm really frickin' lazy*

I hugged the guys before getting into Val's car. "How was school?" She asked me. "It was good" I answered and we drive home in silence

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any better? I don't know

Do you guys prefer short or long chapters? Let me know

Don't forget to vote and comment

Stay safe fren xx