34

I woke up to my phone buzzing next to me. I rubbed my eyes and slowly sat up. I turned off my alarm and sighed. I pulled myself out of bed and walked over to pick out my outfit. It's fucking boiling today so I pulled out some black shorts, a Metallica tank and some black vans. I jump in the shower and start my day.

Hang on, it's Saturday so why is my alarm set? Whatever. I walk downstairs to see Val sat on the sofa watching the news. " Hi," I said when I reached the last step. She turned her head to look at me. "Hi, sweetheart". I sat down next to her and looked at the tv. It was only the sports news. Nothing interesting. " so, do you want to do something today?" she asked me. "sure, what do you want to do?" I ask her. "How about we go shopping" She suggested. I nodded "sure, sounds good". She smiled at me. "well, I better go wake Matt up" she said and walked out of the room. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and unlocked it. I went on snap chat, seeing what my favourite bands are up to.

Eventually, Matt came downstairs and we got in the car and drove to the mall.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I updated. I'm sorry that it's so short but it's something. Longer chapters will be coming. This is just something I quickly wrote to update. I have no idea if this will have anything to do with the rest of the story.

Stay safe fren xx