Chapter 23: Relentless

Start from the beginning

''Sorry, zoí mou,(my life) I just remembered some things. It's not that we don't trust you, it's just that we're afraid that if we bare our ugly side....well, you'd leave too'' He breathed shakily.

''Silas, I know what it is like to be abandoned and lost. I won't leave you, ever, not willingly. You guys have to force me out, if you want that. '' I soothed, feeling tears behind my eyes, breaking for this giant kind man I'd been lucky enough to snag with his 13 other brothers.

I was seriously getting pissed off with this Sang woman. How could anyone bear to even leave any of these guys and still be in their right state of mind? Fucking nutty bitch that's what she is. I'll probably go all Hades on her ass if she ever came within sight of my boys. Yes, my boys. I didn't have much, but what I did have, I protected with every fiber of my being.

''Not happening baby girl. Just give us some time to get over our insecurities.''

''Promise me you'll come and talk to me if you're ever feeling down. Don't let your past ruin us Si. Promise me!'' I demanded.

''I promise...Oh I love it when you get all demanding. Makes me want to put you over the island and have my wicked ways with you. '' He husked seductively.

Feeling in control and playful, ''I'll have to punish you if you continue to be a bad boy Si-las.'' I purred, raking my nails down his chest.

He leaned towards me but I stopped him by grabbing his throat and squeezing lightly. "You wanna kiss me, you have to ask nicely first"

"Let me ravage your mouth until there's no doubt of my love for you, please?" He hissed out, eyes dilated in pleasure.

Love? I nodded slightly, giving permission.
He growled deep in his throat and pushed me back against the fridge his hot, skillful tongue thoroughly exploring my mouth. I fought back with equal ferocity and our tongues were caught in an equal battle for dominance. Eventually he'd won, but I put up the good fight. He pulled back and licked his lips. ''Delicious'' He husked, and I shoo-ed him away to deal with his little problem. He understood though, that I wasn't ready for that.

After I caught my breath, I turned around and started opening the drawers and fridges searching for it. A-ha! Found it!

Holding my unopened bottle of Russian Vodka in victory I danced around the kitchen a little, in celebration. Then, I opened the bottle and took several long swigs in succession, sighing as the alcohol helped alleviate the pain to more bearable levels. I was left alone for quite some time and I was beginning to wonder if anyone would come by, while staring at my 3/4 empty vodka bottle.

''Booboo?'' Sean's confused voice came from the entrance of the kitchen. I was already feeling a little buzzed. ''Hey angel boy, 'bout time!'' I chirped.

''Are you drunk?'' he asked, looking a bit horrified and amused.

''Of course not! T-this is just some good ol' fashioned sel-self medication'' I hiccuped, as I staggered over to him tripping over my feet and crashing into his chest.

''It isn't even nighttime'' he mused holding me close to his chest as we made our way, unsteadily, back to the living room

''It's happy hour somewhere, darling,'' I told him, planting a big kiss on his pillow-soft lips.

''Is she drunk?'' Owen's voice came from behind us. Turning to look at him, I was unsurprised to see Axe next to him, ever the silent sentinel.

''Stone angels!'' I skipped over to them, sense numbed and wrapped each arm around their necks bringing them to either side of my face. ''Gotta be fair,'' I whispered conspiratorially, before giving them a big smack on their cheeks.