Chapter 9 - Sluan

Sluan's POV:

As I was lying in med-bay inside a healing pod getting my body back into working condition my mind started to think back on today's events.

1. I got betrayed by someone in the agency, some one high up.

2. The Sons of TIme group were apparently wide spread.

3. My twin was working for them.

4. Luuken is dead.

5. I have 3 broken ribs, a twisted ankle, a fractures wrist and I'm covered in bruises. 

One out of five, not my best day. 

I couldn't understand why he was working for them, Jaro, last I saw him he was entering the Federation Academy to earn his engineering license and now he's part of the Sons of Time.

What the actual fuck happened to him?

He's not the same man I remember, he was enjoying beating me, hurting me. His own twin. We shared the same fucking womb for 11 rotations. 

The pod opening snapped me out of mt daze and I came face to face with the Empress, who did not looked pleased.

"What happened out there Dostik?"

"I don't know" I told her attempting to sit up, "we went to the TSA - Time Space Agency - base on Phallu where we went to the bunker, and we got betrayed."

"By who?"

"One of the higher ups, General Sydow, we were being teleported to be near the capital Unox on Kulin, but he sent us into straight into the heart of the Shadow Market."

I saw Empress pale - well pale as much as an albino could pale, "are you sure? Maybe he typed in the wrong co-ordinates?" 

"I wish, he was corrupt, he was there in the room."

"Balls" Empress swore.

"And so was Jaro" I whispered.

"Jaro, as in your engineer twin?" She asked shocked.

"Yea him. I don't know what happened to him but he's not my brother any longer. He enjoyed doing this to me."

"Christ, I'm sorry Sluan, we'll find out what happened, I'll get my men on it."

"NO!" I yelled at her, "I can't risk it, I don't know how many are corrupt, we need to keep this classified."

"If you think that's what needs to be done, so be it."  She told me as she started to head out of Med-bay, "oh, Lily is in room 4392 once you've been released." 

I gave her a confused look.

"Though she did kill Luuken and she has completed her mission and replayed her debt; she had decided to stay to help eliminate the current threat, and offered her assistance. We could use all the help we can get from what you and her have told me." 

Not even ten minutes later I was knocking on Lily's door ready to come up with a plan of action.

"Hey Slaun" Lily said from behind the monitor. Even though I had only known her for a few days I honesty thought she was the most beautiful creature I'd ever seen. Lily had beautiful long blond hair that reflected in the light making it seem like she had a golden halo around her head. And those baby blue eyes, surrounded by a thick layer of full black lashes, that could mesmerize you. I wouldn't be surprised if she lead someone to their death using those eyes. Her heart shaped face had fully pouty lips on them that looked perfect for kissing and a cute button nose that made me want to tap it. "How are your ribs?" Completely oblivious to the internal war waging inside me.