Chapter 4

I felt it, every molecule of my body being ripped apart. As soon as the light surrounded me I endured every burning nanosecond as the burning blazed from cell to cell.

For a second I felt only coldness and a familiar darkness reminding me of death, I wondered if this was death. I've had too many close calls and no longer feel surprised when I come to this familiar place. But this time I don't know how I got here.

Then the light came back, reassembling my body, my muscles jerking, optic nerves overloaded with sensations blinding me. The unfamiliarity of everything happening had my alert and ready for any battle, but my body was roaring in protest as my legs gave way.

Lying there on what I hoped was solid ground I blinked away the stars only to come face to face with Gunsmith staring down at me. Still in those blue and black clothes as before. Gritting my teeth I tried standing up, ignoring the spasming of my muscles and the residual pain felt all the way down into my bones, my stomach fighting to turn itself inside out.

But I had no intention of showing weakness in front of this bastard.

"Well, your alive," the fucking bastard said. "Guess you are meant to be in the twenty-seventh century after all."

"The fuck do you mean twenty-seventy century Gunsmith? What the fuck was that!?" I demanded looking around the room. It was a small rectangular shaped room that had different shaded of grey covering it, as well as flashing lights and giant TV screens. "Where the hell am I?!" I demanded.

"You are currently near Phallu, located in the Andromeda Galaxy, located RA 0h 42m 44s | Dec +41° 16′ 9″ approximately 780 kilo-parsecs from Earth." He informed me as if that answers anything. "You just passed through the temporal beam, teleporting you through time and space to Star-Date 2742.55 onto the Time Space Star-Ship TS-Endeavor docked on the Phallu space station. You have been brought here under Phallu law section 28.389 paragraph 2A."

"Okay listen here jackass, none of that makes any sense to me. But answer me this: why have you taken me?!" I yelled back, could he honestly not see what my problem was? There is no way in hell I'm where he says I am, it's not scientifically possible.

"You are here under the order of the Empress, Lily Hunter. Come with me and you shall meet her." What....how did he know my name...? Too intrigued to argue I follow Gunsmith like a lost puppy, walking through several sliding doors and onto what I believed to be an elevator.

"Quick question Gunsmith, whats your real name? Because I sure as hell know it's not 'Dr. Adam Smith'."

"My name is Sluan Dostik." He replied.

"Slan Dos-tik." I replied butchering his name.

"No you inbred, Slu-an, with a 'u'."

Well then somebody's a little sensitive. "Apologies Slu-an."

After that I thought it best not to say anymore and try to memorize the layout of this ship, we had yet again walked though a corridor that looked the same as the last four and was thinking that we might be lost, until we came across a big ass red door with ten guards around it.

One stepped up and started speaking to Sluan in a language that was definitely not English. I sounded more like constant growls like a caveman really. 'I Sluan, I jackass'. After a few minutes of constant growling I was about ready to scream when Sluan finally turned to me.

"You need to strip."

"What...?"

"Strip."

"No, not in front of you, let alone these men! Are you out of your Phallu mind?" Gotta love Star Treck. "You want me to believe that in the twenty-seventh century and in space and you guy's haven't developed anything past TSA screening? Were supposedly in space but you don't have a scanner?" Do they honestly expect me to believe this BS.