Bullets.. Bang, Bang?

Just a few important INFORMATION bullets I wanna share with you beauties out there..

• I know I've been saying that pictures of certain characters would be to the right on particular chapters when they obviously aren't but I've been so busy with school, studying and ummm, sleeping lol but I'll get to putting those up there eventually. Everyone needs a visual, don't you agree?

•Also, I wanna give a MAJOR shoutout to a certain Mindless Angel... Giving me encouraging feedback when she reads my work, I really appreciate it.

*Again, @Mindlessangelss; can you be anymore awesome?? I THINK NOT

So if you see this, shout out to you though homie...

•I really encourage any of my followers or silent readers to comment and share with me your views on any of my stories. I really do need to start interacting with you guys more, hopfully get to know you guys and read stories that you guys have created. I won't mind, really. Seriously, don't be strangers. If you are reading my story and you do enjoy it, I'd love to know.

•In other news, I have two new stories that I'll be publishing soon... 'Paradox' which is almost done and 'Drew's Diary' which was just conceived and hasn't sprouted yet...

Paradox is very different from the plots I've written before but hopfully you'll give it a chance and as for Drew's Diary; you'll just have to find out for yourselves.

•And umm, yeah! Thanks for the reads on Wide Awake... That story has come a long way being that it was my FIRST STORY EVER and all. Really? At 1.4K reads and counting, wide awake is coming along... It even turned red on my profile... I'm stuck on ecstatic people. Thanks!

•I don't know but I'm thinking about taking 'Decieved Stranger' down... It was fun writing it at first but that was like a good three months ago and now it's just like... Eh! I HAVE to write for that story sooner or later.

I don't even want to anymore and it's not even like I have writers block cause I write pretty well for my current project just fine... That story is just dead to me now.

I'm not sure... I don't like giving up on dead ends that easily so let me know how you guys feel about it... I really don't even know where to take the story from where I left off soooooo... Yeah.

Lmao, this long, Non-chapter is over now... Just wanted to share something's with you guys and to also say how much I love you guys... I over love you guys...

That's all folks, I'm just gon be chillin from here on out. Don't hesitate to get at me..

Mmmkay, Byeeee 😜😜✌