Chapter Six: Oblivion

"The night was young

The dudes were sprung

Most of them drunk

Looking for an easy slut

Sorry for being blunt

But I think I found one

On stage dancing for all the one's

She says she loves me

I never said it once...

Does that make me scum?

I mean I like her but-

I have nothing else to say

I'm done.." I read aloud to myself.

I just felt like saying a couple lines before I forgot them..

It was like the words flowed out of my mouth almost out of instinct as I watched the stripper of the night dance, flaunt and degrade herself on the platform before all these men... All I could think of as the words escaped my mouth was constance.

"Nice spittin'.... You rap?" A male voice asked.... A Caucasian male in his early twenty's..... "No, what will you have?"

"Get me a vodka tonic with a lemon wedge..."

"You got it"

I put out a glass for him, grabbed a bottle of pure white vodka and poured some into the cup before mixing another type of alcohol in there along with it.....

I stirred the liquid vigorously until it changed color. I then sliced a piece of lemon and placed the tiny wedge on the edge of the glass.... Skidding it over to the customer as he slid a fifty dollar bill my way..

"The drinks are free with admission.."

"I know, I was just hoping you could give me a little show in the V.I.P section"He winked indicating that he was looking for a good time, a happy ending to this short encounter.

"Do I look like I give random ass niggas shows in the V.I.P section when I'm out here serving up drinks?" I snarled while easing him up and down.

It annoyed me to the core how he completely dismissed the fact that not every girl in here was going to drop her top at the sight of cash.

"No need to get defensive, I was giving you a compliment"

I scoffed at his ignorant comment. "Really? By calling me a prostitute?"

"Face the shit, all ya'll females are whores. You better be happy your a very attractive one"

I raised my eyebrows at him before snatching the fifty dollar bill out of his fingers predicting that he would struggle to get it back from me and he did.

"Aye what the fuck you doing!?" He reached over the bar, struggling to acquire the bill from me... I smirked.

"Hey Bruno! He over here stealing tips from the jar" I said to one of the most built security guards that worked this club who just happened to be my friend.

"Word?" He said approaching the situation. "You over here stealing tips bruh?"

"The fuck! That bitch just stole my money..."

"Now you just fucked up again when you called her out her name.... Let's take this outside lil nigga"

Bruno took hold of his collar with one hand, practically dragging him towards the back exit of the club... All I heard was muffled profanity on the way there...

That'll teach his ass to call me a hoe..

Another customer then approached my section but this one wasn't as much as a stranger as the last one.