Chapter 38: Beginning Of Lilly's Future

Start from the beginning

Beep!!

Beep!!

Beep!!

My annoying alarm blazed in my ear. I slammed my tired arm on the snooze button. I sat up, rubbed my droopy eyes and stretched my limp body. I looked over at the clock; 9:35.

Becki sat up and saw I was awake too.

“Well Lilly, today is the day you get to chase your dream! How do you feel?” I thought about the question for a millisecond.

“I’m excited, though at the same time. Really, really nervous. I can’t believe I actually get a chance to follow my dream.”

“Come on. Let’s go and make you a delicious breakfast.” From the word breakfast, everyone jumped out of bed and raced to the kitchen.

Breakfast was amazing, but for some reason I just couldn’t get into the mood. I knew my life was just about to change drastically and I could never be the same, but Liam just keeps popping in my head.

“You okay Lilly?” I just shrugged my shoulders and played with my left over bacon on my plate.

“It’s okay Lilly if you’re nervous. You’re just about to take a big step in your life, but you still have us.”

“You guys will be too busy on tour with the boys.”

“We will always have time for our best friend.”

“Thanks guys.” We all got up from the table and huddled into a group hug. We laughed and fell on the ground.

“Love you guys.”

“We’re definitely going to miss you.”

“I’m going to miss you guys more, but we can text and send each other pictures.”

“It’s a plan then.” We all got up from the ground and went to go clean up the dinner table.

I took a shower and tried to tame my curls. I picked out just some cozy clothes to wear on the plane. It was supposed to be a 6 hour plane ride. Awesome!

“This is so exciting!”

“Thanks Sara. Nice to have a friend to back me up.” I looked down at my hands. I didn’t realize they were shaking furiously. God, I am so nervous.

“Well let’s get a move on. We need to get you to the airport early so you can have some time to just chill before the plane arrives to take you away from us and start your new life.”

“Thanks guys. It really does mean a lot that you’re all happy for me.”

“Why wouldn’t we be?” Emmie asked.

“I have no idea.” We all headed out the door to the elevator.

The car was parked and we all squished in and were off. I was luckily in the passenger side and Ashley was driving. She was the only one responsible enough to drive all of us. Becki was crazy when she drove. I am always praying that we wouldn’t hit anyone and die or kill someone else, but it’s funny to watch everyone else scream and laugh. God I was going to miss them. Maybe I’ll make new friends and they will be somewhat like them. I hope so.

20 minutes later we were pulling up the entrance of the airport. Everyone was only aloud to walk me with me up until the metal detector.

“Hey lovelies.” We turned around to see 4 gorgeous boys with hoodies covering their faces, but we would know those voices anywhere.