Zayn started to scroll through the notifications, and he saw that most of them were from Niall. There was calls, text, voicemails, and Zayn rolled his eyes. He unlocked his phone and began to read through the text and listen to the voicemails. As he knew anyway, the voicemails and text messages were talking about the gallery and the exhibit going on tonight. He decided to respond Niall later, deleting all the notifications that belonged to the man, and went through his other notifications. There were emails from artist and the University, things from his social medias, but the thing that stood out, like always, were the adorable and cheesy text that he received from his husband. Like always, he'd find himself rolling his eyes at the ridiculous text messages that made him happy nonetheless. He shook his head and let out a small smile. He was about to respond to them until a voice spoke, causing him to halt.

"I hope what you're smiling at is from me."

Zayn jumped at hearing the voice and looked up with a glare, making eye contact with a smirking Justin who was at the entrance of the class, leaning against the doorframe. He saw that Justin had his phone in his hand, displaying the messages that probably said read, and that's how Justin knew Zayn was looking at his text. Zayn got out of his seat and made his way to the front of his desk as Justin closed the door and made his way to Zayn.

"It just so happens that I was," Zayn says as Justin approached him. Justin smiled before Zayn pulled him closer and kissed him on the lips, no longer have to raise his head since he was the same height as Justin now. Before the kiss could deepen, Zayn pulled back, despite Justin's pout. "I was, in fact, smiling at your usually sappy that you always seem to text me during the middle of my lectures."

Justin scoffed, wrapping his arms around Zayn's waist. "Don't act like you don't love them," he mumbles, leaning in for another kiss before Zayn stops him by placing a finger on his lips.

"I do, in fact, love them, baby," Zayn assures, patting Justin's chest with his other hand, "You just always send them at the wrong time."

Justin shook his head until Zayn's finger was off his lip, and he smirks. "It's never the wrong time when it comes to you, Zee."

And like always, Zayn finds himself blushing. After eight years of being with Justin, the man still knew what to do and say to make Zayn blush like an innocent girl. Of course, Justin sees the man's tinted cheeks and smirks, causing Zayn to look down.

"Stop being such a sap," he mumbles, "It's so annoying."

Justin laughed, and Zayn finds himself smiling and look back at the man who hands left Zayn's waist, one going to cup Zayn's cheek. When Justin stopped laughing, he said, "Never," and kissed Zayn softly on the lips.

Zayn's eyes closed as he got lost in the kiss, letting out a soft moan as Justin deepened it. Zayn wrapped his arms around Justin and pulled him closer, Zayn body basically molded into the wooden desk. Zayn felt ask Justin's tongue began to poke at his lips, and he happily grants his husband access, feeling as Justin's tongue begin to explore his mouth, occasionally coming in contact with his tongue. It was the kisses like these that always sent Zayn overboard with want.

"Just because I let you kiss me doesn't mean I didn't mean what I said," Zayn pants when they broke the kiss, the need for air taking over them.

Justin raised an eyebrow, slightly breathless himself. "You need to get rid of your attitude, young man," he warns, refraining from smirking.

Zayn couldn't help the seductive grin that came across his face. "You love my attitude," he purrs, watching as Justin's eyes dilate in lust from his tone. Zayn smirked internally. He knew just what to do to always get Justin rowdy up, and he knew he succeeded yet again.