Epilogue

Tom gently groaned as he felt pain in his chest. He was laying down on the round, wherever he was. Memories flowed back to him, and he remembered something. Shouldn't he be dead?
    He felt someone shake him. He groaned again. They shook again.
   "Jehovah. Get up." He heard a Norwegian accent speak. He thought for a moment. That was all a dream... Tord isn't dead... he's probably waking me up because Edd told him to. So that I can get me up and help with breakfast. Right?
  "Thomas, wake up!" Tord shouted, shaking him again. Tom slowly opened his eyes and saw his own arm stretched out in front of his face. He gulped. It was blue and transparent. He slowly sat up, looking at Tord, who smiled at him sadly. It was the red ghost he had seen before. Tom looked at his own hands; seeing the same thing that he did before. He then looked around. They were in the dark void they were in before.

   "Tord..? Why am I here?" Tord's smile dropped and he sighed.
   "Tom... you're dead."
   "Say what now."
   "You died from that harpoon you stabbed yourself with..." Tord stated. Tom was slightly shocked, thinking that maybe his friends found him in time or something and saved his life. Not like he wanted to live in that reality.
   "Where am I?"
  "It's kind of my version of the afterlife." Tord shrugged. "I made it."
   Tom nodded.
   "I'm sorry."
   "Stop saying that..." Tord muttered. "It's ok, I forgive you for everything. For killing me and killing yourself."

   The two stayed silent for a moment.

  "Tord? Was Edd right?"
  "What?"
  "Did you... love me..?" Tom asked shakily.
   "No." Tord shook his head and Tom felt his heart break for a moment, even if he didn't have one anymore. The norski looked at him and smiled. "I didn't used to love you. I love you." He stayed. Tom chuckled.
   "That was one sick fucking joke." Tom stated, still chuckling. Tord's smile widened.
   "Well, you should know me. That's what I'm known for." Tord leaned in slightly, since he was close to Tom. Tom smirked, seeing what he was trying to do, and closed the gap between them in a passionate kiss.

(For people who are asking... I made the afterlife a black space because I didn't know what else to do. I made it like they could visit and watch the real life events going on anywhere, but I didn't want to make it as bland as heaven or hell, even for non-religious people out there.

Sorry if it was unoriginal.)