*sigh* Releasing Wells

Your POV

Barry and I are standing in front of Wells' cage, having a nice chat. Well, Barry and Wells are talking while I drink from Barry. "Doesn't that hurt?" Wells asked.

"No, I got used to it." Barry answered.

"I've always wondered about vampires. How do they drink?"

"She just sticks her famgs in, causing blood to fall out, and she sucks it like a straw." (Don't get too dirty minded on me 😏)

"How long until it stopped hurting?"

"I don't know." I pulled off Barry, my lips covered in blood.

"I could kill you with it." I said.

"Impossible! I regenerate to fast." Wells declared.

"No...... That doesn't matter."

"What is like, having increased senses?" I gave Barry a questioning look, he nodded.

"Awesome. I can see a lot better, hear more, and smell a lot of blood."

"How do you fight the urdge to kill everyone?"

"I just do. It was a long process of Oliver and Felicity having me meet people I'd see one-by-one until I got used to the smell."

"Could you change me?"

"Please! My mouth, on your skin? NO!" I stood in front of Barry, he kissed my neck to calm me down, and it worked.

"Lets go. You need to breathe." Barry said into my neck.

"I can't breathe." I stated as he picked me up, carried me to his house!! "Barry, why are we here?" I asked while he set me on the couch.

"I thought we could blow off some steam, watch a movie, eat popcorn, and maybe do some kissing~" she said those last four words in a very suductive tone.

"Okay~ Has anyone ever told you how suductive you can be?"

"You're the first."

"I will take that and put it into my pride-bank."

"You're what?"

"A bank where I put things that I'm proud of. A lot of stuff is in there."

"Like?"

"Taking down my first criminal. This. Making Cisco blush."

"How did you manage that?" I smiled.

"Eh...... Before me and Cisco became really good friends, this is like a week after the explosion, I kissed his cheek when Caitlin dared me too. We both knew it meant nothing."

"Hmm, sounds fun."

"I also have my bank of regret, things I wish I didn't do."

"Like?"

"Leave work on that night, a year and a half ago."

"Oh, Ashley." Barry said, he pulled me into a hug. "If you didn't you would have never gotten the chance to be a super hero."

"I know, but it is something I wish I could change. Also, there is not being there for Caitlin like I was supposed to." A tear fell from my eye, Barry was quick to swife it away.

"Ashley, you are a wonderful person. Your past only helps form it." Barry kissed my cheek.

"Barry?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to die?"

"No."

"Too bad!" I crawled on top of him, I sank my fangs into his skin, and I was being rather mean about it.

"A-Ashley, that's enough." I pulled off, Barry is pale, but the color quickly can back as I made my way off of him, and to the door. Barry stopped me, he gently kissed me, I kissed back, and things may have gotten heated, then taken to the bedroom.

What do you think?

Peace.
Love.
Out.