Phone Calls

Your POV

My phone rang, Caitlin.
My phone rang, Cisco.
My phone rang, STAR Labs/Barry.
My phone rang, Cisco.
My phone rang, Caitlin.
My phone rang, Barry.
My phone rang, JOE WEST!

I quickly answered,

"Hey! What's up?" I asked.

"Hey, it's Barry." Barry said through Joe's phone.

"Why are you using Joe's phone?"

"Because Joe is an awesome foster parent. Will you please tell me?"

"Why should I?"

"Because, I want to know."

"Fine, but only if I can get anything I want from you."

"Deal. You coming?"

"No, meet me at the park."

"Got it. I'll see you there."

"Not if I see you first."

"Race you?"

"Go!" I ran to the park, it wasn't far, and Barry was no where in sight. I saw red lightning, then next to me art of Barry Allen. "I win."

"Were you here already?"

"Nope! I was at CCPD."

"How?"

"Don't be scared......... Please?"

"I won't." I picked up his hand and placed it where my heart is. He looked at me, a confused look on his face. I stared into his eyes.

"Barry, I don't have a heartbeat. I'm dead, but still living. My blood doesn't run. I have pale skin. Sometimes it's as cold as ice. My eyes glow, they turn red, black, and blue. I have two very sharp teeth when I allow them to be and I have a different appetite. I'm not human, I'm not a ghost, and I'm not just some girl. I was and still am a beautiful girl, but what I am enhanced it. I'm fast, strong. I have a better sense hearing, sight, and smell. I'm a vampire."

"Seriously." Barry had the opportunity to remove his hand from my chest, but he didn't. He kept it there and stared into my eyes. "That's pretty cool."

"B-Barry, it has been awhile."

"Since what?"

"Since I've-" I looked away, scared. Barry removed his hand from my chest, he used it to pull my face back towards him.

"You can tell me."

"E-Eaten.............." I whispered, though to me it sounded normal.

"I didn't think vampires stuttered."

"Stuttering isn't because a loss of breath, it happens when you're nervous."

"Good to know. What's so bad about not eating in a while?"

"I don't eat food."

"Oh, I see. You need................... Blood." Barry hesitated, I nodded.

"I was curious........." I took a deep breath. "C-Can I d-d-drink from y-you?"

"Why me?"

"I told you the secret, so now you can repay me."

"Only if you tell me what it's like and how it happened."

"Fine, but you have to do to other things for me." Barry nodded. He picked me up bridal style, then ran us over to an alleyway. He set me down. "If I could, I'd be blushing." I said with a small grin and a curiosity in my eyes.

"Really now?" I nodded then I got closer to Barry. He leaned against the wall. "Ashley, will it hurt?"

"M-Maybe....... You don't have to do this if you don't want to."

"I do."

Barry POV

"I do." I said, I looked at her. She was right, Ashley is beautiful. Am I falling for Caitlin's sister? I can't like someone I just met! But she's so pretty...............
Maybe I'll- My thoughts were interrupted by very sharp things entering my neck. "Ouch." I said, sassily. Ashley just rubbed the shoulder opposite of her mouth. "I'll take that as a 'I'm sorry', right?" she gave me a thumbs up. She pulled away and looked me in the eyes. I stared back. She smiled. I smiled back and I admired her beauty.

"Thanks. You taste good." Ashley said.

"Is that a good thing?"

"I guess if you want to be a personal vampire feeder."

"Have you ever drank human blood before me?"

"No, I was scared."

"What's it like being a vampire?"

"Strange, different, and very odd."

"What do I have to do now?"

"Hmm. Did not think these through. Tell me one of your deepest secrets."

"Um........... I can't think of one."

"Oh, come on. Something you haven't told anyone."

"I had a crush of my foster sister."

"Oh! That's weird."

"How did it happen?"

"I was walking home from work, I work at a bar. I was attacked by a vampire. He bit me and I killed him, then went home. I came back to work. I started stumbling around. I fell down the stairs then I died and woke up being able to see clearer, hear more, smells became more obvious, run really fast, throw a three-hundred pound man across a room, my looks enhanced more, the sun makes me kind if itchy, I can make my eyes change colors, I became more intimidating, and I could grow fangs whenever."

"That's a long explanation. Now, what do I have to do?"

"Something crazy!"

"More crazy than letting you drink from me?"

"Yes, ish. You have to kiss me." I didn't hesitate, I grabbed her by the waist, pulled her closer, and smashed our lips together. I did this all with speed. As we kissed I fought to let go, but I was losing and I might just die at the lips of a pretty girl.

"ASH!" I yelled, it was muffled, but it got her to let go. I worked on catching my breath.

"Sorry." Ash said as she pat my back. I looked at her and she caught my gaze.

"I'm okay. Never kissed someone who needs to breathe?"

"Nope! You were actually the first person I have ever kissed."

"How? You're gorgeous!"

"Thanks, but I always stayed away from guys. After my dad died I pushed everyone away, even Caitlin. It didn't help since Mom pushed Caitlin and I away to focus on work."

"How did he die?"

"Cancer. It's one of those times I wish I could go back and change him along with me."

"How long have you been like this?"

"A year and nine months."

"Nine months?"

"Funny, I was bitten a year before you went into the coma, on the same day, same time, and a different place."

Kisses!

Peace.
Love.
Out.