Clyde Marden

Your POV

"That is weird." Barry stated,

"The funny part is I will always be Caitlin's younger little sister, I just won't get any older than twenty-two." I added.

"We should get back to work."

"Yeah." Barry kissed me again, then he picked me up, still kissing me. He ran us into CCPD. I caught on fire from friction. "Help." I cried in pain, Barry quickly helped me put out the fire.

"Why couldn't you help put yourself out? How did you feel pain?"

"I still feel pain, trust me, Cisco tested it and I ended up knocked out. I couldn't help because fire is my weakness. If you take off my head and burn my body, I won't come back to life."

"Hmm. How did Cisco test it?"

"He stabbed me in the heart, with a very sharp steak. Once he shoved garlic in my face. Another time he threw me in the pool. And once he threw my off of STAR Labs to make me turn into a bat. If he knows you're practically invincible, he will attempt to kill you."

"Noted, but I'm not invincible."

"Yeah, yeah." Barry's phone beeped. He looked at the notification then picked me up and ran to STAR Labs. We walked in, holding hands with our fingers intertwined. "Are we dating?" I asked.

"Yes." Barry answered. "I wasn't the only one affected by that particle accelerator, was I?" Barry sniped.

One long explanation later

Barry looked furious. "You're not hero! You're just a young man who was struck by lightning!" Wells scolded Barry, I felt the anger inside of me, I looked at Caitlin and Cisco, they had faces saying the agreed with Wells.

'Fuck you!' I mouthed to the three of them, Barry shook his head, and walked out, I followed, the door closed behind us, Barry scooped me up, and ran. My anger didn't leave. Barry stopped, I saw a sign, and it read,

Starling City
5 miles ---->

Barry started running again. We arrived on a rooftop, I saw The Arrow, and I smile spread across my face. "Barry! You brought someone I don't know up here!" Ollie yelled with a smile.

"Why are you smiling?" Barry asked.

"I don't know!"

"Ollie!" I yelled, I ran to him, and trapped him in a hug.

"Ow!" he said.

"Sorry." I let go.

"You guys know each other?" Barry asked.

"He helped me when I first turned, him and Felicity. HOW IS SHE!?"

"Fine."

After Barry explains why you guys are there, the whole story, and you're still hugging Oliver.

"I'm getting a little jealous here." Barry said.

"Sorry." I released Ollie, and hugged Barry.

"Are you two dating?" Ollie asked, I nodded. "Well, I have advice for you two. Take Barry's old advice, where a mask."

"You were the CSI agent who came nine months ago?" I asked, looking at Barry.

"Yeah, why?"

"Felicity was talking about you, then I heard that the accelerator blew up, and ran to Central City to make sure my sister was okay."

"Huh." Ollie zip-lined off. "Cool." Barry said, he picked me off, and zoomed off.

"Cool." I heard Ollie say.

Short time later

"I get a suit too, right?" I asked.

"I've had one made for you for over five months now!" Cisco yelled.

"Yay!" he gave me a suit colored red, the color of blood, it had an emblem on it, it was fangs, and the tip if the fangs had real blood on it.

"That's not mine." Cisco said, pointing to the emblem. "I made sure to make it some random person's blood."

"Good." I put it on, then Barry and I went to stop Marden. Barry was running circles around the tornado, I was standing in the distance, a piece of cement came flying at me, I put my hand up, and deflected it. "Ow!" I said, I held my wrist in pain, the tornado unraveled, Barry ran to my side, and Clyde aimed a gun at my head. "Shoot me." I said, "I dare you!" blood caught the air, I faltered, and fell as a gun shot was heard.

"Clyde has been shot." Barry said, he helped me sit up, he picked me up, ran, we changed, and went back. I was still stumbling, but I could manage. "Ashley, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine." I answered.

"Not will, now."

"I'm fine."

"I don't want Iris to know about any of this!" Joe's voice rang out.

"Okay!" Barry said.

"Who are you?" Joe pointed at me.

"I can feel the love! I work as a CSI member, I've been filling in for Barry since he's been in a coma." I said.

"Oh, sorry, I'm just stressed." Joe said.

"It's fine."

Okay, so I'm going to turn CW's story into my own, I am to lazy to write down every word on every episode.

Peace.
Love.
Out.