Anger is an Issue Pt. 5

Your POV

Barry pulled Eddie out of Iris' car. Iris pulled over and got out. I stood between Eddie and Flash. I could barely stand it. Eddie is bleeding and Barry was my main source of food. Barry was mad at Eddie for some reason. I was mad a t Barry for falling for Iris. Barry sent me into a wall. "I heard you've been looking for me!" Barry shouted. "All this time you've been trying to catch me and I caught you first." Eddie pulled out a gun. "Guess you haven't read your girlfriend's blog."

"Eddie, no!" Iris shouted. I couldn't stand, I couldn't move. I was too weak, too injured, and too angry to care. Eddie shot, Barry dodged the bullets. Barry started to throw Eddie around.

"What is wrong with you? Coming into town thinking you can have what ever you want!" Barry yelled.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Eddie asked as he reached for his gun.

"What are you doing? What has happened to you?" Iris question Barry.

"I feel fine."

"You are not fine." I grunted as I finally stood up.

"How would you know, because Iris writes about me, and you fight crime with me.

"I know the man under the hood, at least I thought I did. That was until I found out you like another girl." Barry froze at my words, tears threatened to fall from my face.

"YOU DON'T KNOW ME!" Flash yelled.

"You're right, I don't. I'm just some girl that happened to be around. Just some girl who had a secret you begged her to tell. She told, in return you kissed her, and you guys started dating. Then a few weeks later, she finds out you kissed another girl, it may have been an accident, but it happened, and that is why, Flash, I am standing before you. I'm going to set your mind straight."

"You don't know who I am, you never did." Barry's voice was cracking, like he knew I was going to leave him.

"I know that have risked your life to help people, to save them. Someone who does that does not suddenly turn around and want to help people." Iris said. "Please." She begged.

"Run." Oliver said. Iris helped Eddie up. and they ran. I kicked Allen in the face. I kept beating him until Oliver pulled me off and threw me. Pain shot through me, not my pain, but Barry's. "You both need to calm down."

"And you need to hold on." Barry said, then he zoomed away. I blacked out as a warm feeling shot from my hands.

Barry POV

All of the red went away. "Barry, you okay?" Arrow asked.

"Oh, this is gonna be a special kind of hangover." I joked. "Oliver, I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault, but you shouldn't be apologizing to just me. You did throw your girlfriend into a wall."

"Boy, she can throw a punch." I said, Oliver chuckled. I seen a red light, smoke above it, and I saw flames above Ashley's body. "Ashley!" All of the sudden everything in my strength came back to me as the memories of what Ashley had said haunted me. I realized why she was so mad at me. I jumped in the fire, my fire proof suit helped. I held her in my arms and cried.

"B-Barry......." I heard Ashley say. The fire vanished into her hands. She sat up and her eyes went red.

"Bring the van!" I yelled, we set Ashley in front if the flashing lights and she calmed down. A sad look fell on her face. "I'm sorry." I said.

"I am too."

Your POV

Instead on leaving with Caitlin, I went with Oliver, Felicity, and Diggle, not saying goodbye to anyone but Caitlin.

Caitlin POV

Barry walked into the cortex. "Hey, where's Ashley?" He asked, looking better than yesterday.

"Barry, sit down." I said. Barry did and I looked him in the eye. "She left, Barry. She left Central City and went back to Starling. She's going to live with Thea."

"What?" Barry tone of voice made me crumble inside. He sounded so sad, shocked, and maybe a hint of depressed. "Did I-"

"Yes." I cut him off. "You are the reason she left, but she wanted me to give you this." I handed Barry a letter, then left him to read

CUTTING SCENE AHEAD!🚩🚩🚩
Barry POV

I was shattered. I didn't mean to push her away. I really do love her, but I covered it up by liking Iris as well and that cost me my girlfriend. I opened the letter after a long period of deciding.

Dear Barry Allen,
I wanted you to know that I always have loved you, always will, and still do. I'll say what I said to Caitlin, "I always cared, I will never stop, and I always will. If I have to prove it, then one day I will."

Take care of yourself, maybe Iris and Eddie will break up, and you can swoop her off her feet.

With kisses and love,

Ashley Snow

I zipped off to Joe's house. I went to the bathroom. I grabbed a blade from the razor and sat in the tub. I cut, and for each one that healed I cut again. I cried myself to sleep that night. I had lost the biggest catch in my life............. This time, it really was my fault.

Such a sad ending to this part, I will make more, don't worry.

Peace.
Love.
Chicken Grease.
Dove.
Out.
Now you may pout.