A Vampiric Superhero

Your POV

Barry had been called in to do his Flash duties, for some reason he brought me along, and I was forced to wait at STAR Labs. Not that I hated that place, it's just Dr. Wells gives me a weird feeling, like his blood doesn't cope with his body. "Hey Sis, Cisco and I have something for you. I forced Cisco into helping since I'm not good with gajets, this is to make your boring life more interesting, and to say sorry about last night." Caitlin said with a smile.

"Okay."

"Follow me." We walked into Cisco's lab, there was a stand, and this stand was covered by a sheet. "I figured I help do something to show you I cared." Caitlin said, Cisco pulled off the sheet, my constume from before looks different, enhanced, and more efficent.

"What did you guys do to my costume?" I asked.

"We made it where you could help save the world as well." Cait said, I gave her a hug, then I hugged Cisco.

"Thanks guys."

"So, am I really the reason you left all that time ago?"

"Yeah, I went to live with Thea."

"Thea Queen?" Cisco asked.

"Yes."

"I've always wanted to meet the Queens!" Cisco shouted.

"Well, that's to bad." I said, then a familar voice rang out.

"So this is STAR Labs." I sniffed the air, then I ran to Felicity's side, hugging her from behind. "Oh!" She looked down at me. "ASHLEY!?" She asked, I let go so we could properly hug, we did, and I couldn't stop smiling.

"How is everyone? How are you?" I asked.

"We are all fine. I came because I found out Barry came out of his coma, so I came to scold him for not telling me, and I assume she knows."

"Yeah, I know Barry Allen is the Flash. I'm also dating Barry Allen."

"You're what now?"

"It's true." Barry said, he warpped an arm around my waist, Felicity sqealed along with Cisco.

"Ah! You guys are so cute together!" Cisco yelled.

"Yeah yeah, I already got that lecture." I said, glaring at the smiling Caitlin.

"Ashley, two someones are waiting for you outside, they say make it quick, and for your vampiric butt to come alone." Felicity informed.

"Aww, no boyfriend."

"I mean, I guess he can go."

"Yay! Come on, I can smell them!" I dragged Barry out, then I sprung into Ollie's arms, I also hugged Thea, and went back to Barry. "Hey guys!" I cheered.

"YOU FINALLY GOT A BOYFRIEND!?" Thea yelled, I nodded, she wrapped me in another hug, and I hugged her back.

"How is everyone?" Ollie asked.

"Good, how 'bout you, Barry?" I asked my boyfriend.

"Great! I got a girlfriend, aside from fangs being in my neck sometimes, I'm feeling great." Barry said, Thea gave me a weird look, I gave an angered look at Barry, I was about to punch him, but Oliver held me back, and I struggled for him to put me down.

"Fangs?" Thea asked, I broke out of Oliver's grasp, I punched Barry, it wasn't as hard as I wanted, but it did make him fall to the ground.

"Thea, go get someone!" Ollie yelled, then minutes later I had Cisco, Felicity, Caitlin, and Oliver holding me back, Barry had gotten up, he looked at me, sadness in his eyes, and I knew I did something wrong. I pulled the other way, then I ran back to Caitlin's apartment, and cried my heart out.

Barry POV

I watched as Ashley ran off, I held my cheek in pain, Caitlin brought me inside, I explained what happened, and Oliver looked at me with knowing eyes. "It's not the first time." He muttered.

"Since what?" I asked.

"Since Ash lashed out on someone."

"After our father died it was a common thing for Ashley to get angry. When we were arguing last night she kept trying to turn down the arguement." Caitlin added.

"Ashley lashed out on me once, unlike you I didn't have help getting her off me, I took a pretty hard tole from her, and I have proof." Oliver lifted up his sleeve to reveal marks much like the ones on Ash's shoulder. "I was just lucky she doesn't know how to use her venom."

"That's why I no one has gone to check on her." Caitlin bumped in.

"What did I do?" I asked.

"Ashley had made me and Felicity not to tell anyone, especially Thea." Oliver said. "What Ashley could do is scary. She could kill someone, that's why she doesn't tell anyone. Vampires are like dogs, they can sense your emotions, so if someone else is angry she gets angry. In this case Thea grew scared, so Ash felt her fear, and lashed out on you."

"Barry, you should go talk to her, she didn't mean any harm to anyone. Sometimes I can't even control my anger, I took it out on her once, and that was when she became a firecracker, ready to explode." Caitlin said.

"Maybe in a bit." I said.

"No, NOW!" Caitlin and Oliver yelled.

"Before she tries to kill herself, she knows how to kill a vampire." Oliver warned, panic filled my blood system, I ran to Caitlin's appartment, I heard sniffling, I walked into Ash's room, she had barely visible scar marks that were vanishing as I watched them, as one went away she'd cut another, blood was everywhere, and I saw a lighter on the dresser.

"Go away, Barry." Ash said, she didn't even look at me.

"No, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything." I walked closer to her, she froze.

"Barry, please, don't step closer." I didn't, knowing her reasons this time.

"Ashley, I'm sorry, I truly am, but I want to help you, and that's what I'm going to do." In a flash I cleaned up her room, made her bed, set her on it, did my best to clean up the blood, I wiped the blood from her body, set the lighter in my pocket, and laid down next to her. "I will never try to hurt you." I said, but boy was I wrong.

What did Barry mean in that last bit?

Peace.
Love.
Out.

P.S. I have reasons to believe next part will have Rainbow Raider in it.