Fanging Out with Friends

Your POV

I walked into the bar, I seen Caitlin, Cisco, and Barry, I smiled at the sight, and hoped that tonight will go well. "Sup guys?" I asked as I walked closer.

"Nothing much." Cisco said.

"Same old, same old." Caitlin answered.

Barry just shrugged.

"So, how many of you are planning on getting drunk?" I asked another question, Cisco and Caitlin raised their hands. "As always."

"I can't get drunk, my speed makes it not work." Barry said.

"I can't either, the only thing that I go crazy for is blood." I stated.

"Lets get some drinks!" Cisco said, then he and Caitlin left Barry and I alone.

"Barry, you can't continue doing this." I said.

"Doing what?" I grabbed his arm, I puleld up his sleeve, and he fought back.

"Barry Allen, I saw the scar when you opened the bag for the ring."

"Ashley Snow, I'm not giving up on you." He wants a second chance?

"Barry...........?" Barry shot out of his chair, his lips colliding with mine from across the table, I gently kissed back, then he pulled back, and sat down with a small but happy and true smile. "Barry....." I said, "I-"

"I know, but I had to do it, one last time." Caitlin and Cisco came back with drinks, then I heard a clash, and Caitlin was on the floor, blood oozing out of her skin.

"C-Caitlin........" I mumbled, Barry must have noticed my struggle, him and Cisco helped Caitlin wrap up, and I managed to keep my cool. "It's been weeks......." I mumbled to myself, thankfully nobody heard. "I have to use the ladies room." I ran into the bathroom, I locked myself in a stall, and tried to get it umder control. Ever since I drank Barry's blood I've been more apt to act out around blood. It's driving me crazy. I shifted in pain, my throat clenched up, and I couldn't move.

Pain sheered through my body, my fangs came out, I felt my eyes turn red then redish black, I watched as my skin grew paler, and my hair darkened even in the slightest. This is happening more often.

Wind blew in my face, then Flash stood before me, I looked opposite of his direction, and I could feel his gaze on me. "Ashley, you look different." Barry said.

"And?" I asked, no snipe in my voice, just a cold.

"What's wrong? Why the sudden change?" He stepped closer.

"Stop! Don't take another step, Flash." All my strength came back in a rush, I jumped onto the wall of the stall, then jumped,out the window, and ran into a broken down building.

Barry POV

I changed back to my normal clothing, then ran back into the bar with Caitlin and Cisco. "She left. She needs food." I said.

"How do you know? She told me she doesn't drink human blood." Caitlin said.

"She drank mine at least twice."

"What?"

"That's why she's acting out on the blood. You should have seen her. Her blonde hair was deepened in color, her skin grew paler, her lips darkened, her eyes were black and red, and her fangs shown. It was scary."

"We need to find her." Cisco said, "before the full moon."

"You watch to many movies." Caitlin said.

"No, I watched as Ashley stared up at it. She said it is what drives her to stay awake once a month. She said it kills her to look away. If she is as hungry as Barry says, then we're in for a real treat."

"I don't believe you."

"Actually he's right." Oliver's voice echoed through my ears, we turned to see the Arrow, Arsenal, and Diggle.

"What are you three doing here?" I asked.

"Ashley made it our duty to watch over her during a full moon, she hasn't eaten anything in weeks-"

"Blood wise." Oliver interrupted Arsenal.

"She needs our help." Diggle finished as Roy gave Oliver dirty looks. I thought it was funny.

"Actually Felicity sent us." Oliver said, "We didn't want to hunt down a hungry vampire, but it wasn't our choice."

"Then lets go!" Cisco said with a smile.

"Arrow, Arsenal, Flash, and I will go find her." Diggle ordered, I nodded, and we set out to find Ashley Snow.

I had a bit of trouble making this, but I pulled through. I didn't know where to go after Ash went crazy, but I managed to come up with an idea.

Peace.
Love.
Out.