"Okay." She kissed my lips and put her headphones in and took her.

She was a fast runner at first but would cry coming back, I was a slow runner then fast coming back because I had all my energy. We been working out for a month and it was relaxing we was getting in shape together.

*

The place was so packed were the graduation was being hailed at that we wasn't sitting with anybody else. The class was so big they was calling names what it seemed like forever.

"My sister said everybody everywhere we can just meet outside." Dime whispered into my ear. I nodded rubbing my hands up and down her leg.

I pulled my phone out sending my mother a quick text.

You know this situation, Ima huge outside you but that's it

Ma💕 : nobody thinking about you today, today is about Khloe.

I didn't text back she was about to be extra and I didn't have time for it. I looked over at Dime and she was so focused on the speaker that she didn't feel me looking at her. She was so pretty in my eyes, I had a thing for natural clean skin and she had just that. She didn't wear makeup everyday and that was a blessing.

Sam💰 : wya nigga ? Y'all in this packed bitch ?

😂😂 yeah nigga we sitting down bottom, who you sitting with ?

Sam💰 : my girl and Khloe mother 😦

Damn for real? When that happened?

Sam💰 : nigga idk 🤦🏻‍♂️ but I ain't braking up no fights 😂

I was about to text back when Dime pushed my arm and pointed. Khloe was now in line to br called, I put my phone down and watched for him to say her name.

Khloe M. Jackson

Dime stood up and yelled like they asked her not to do, I stood up and clapped my hands. Despise our our pass I was truly happy and proud of her.

*
It was over and we all went outside to meet Khloe, she walked out with her class and seem all us standing together. She looked at me and gave me a small smile, but when she seen her boyfriend she ran and jumped on him kissing this nigga lips. She got down and came around hugging everybody but me.