[25] REAL LIFE

sebastian was calling his agent, obviously stressed over filming and what-not. he would have to make up for his absences by working for an extra weekend or two -not like he wasn't already tired enough. he ended the call with a snap, sulking with his arms crossed as he sank into the couch. lavender looked over, crossing the short distance between the two.

"hey, babe. calm down. it's okay." she sat onto his lap, pulling him into a hug, pressing a kiss to his forehead, her arms protectively embracing his face.

he shrugged, resting his head on her torso, "yeah, but we're engaged now. and i don't want to leave you. but i gotta finish filming. i caused a bunch of delays, and the trailer for infinity war was supposed to be out tomorrow."

"you should've stayed there. i should've visited you. not the other way around. this is my fault, i'm sorry."

"what? lav, no -god no. it's anything but your fault. you had an album to release." sebastian rested his head against her shoulder, sighing heavily.

"hey. i'll Skype or call you every single day, okay?" lavender smiled softly, even though he couldn't see her facial expressions.

he gave her a soft smile in return, pausing the hug to look at her, "okay."

they cuddled for a while, before sebastian softly tapped her shoulder, and pressed his lips to her cheek.

"i gotta pack." he murmured, placing her gently onto the couch, standing up and stretching.

"you suck."

"i know."

lavender shook her head, following him quietly as he headed to their shared bedroom. she grabbed a shirt that he wore often, hearing him sigh when he noticed.

"lav, baby. are you keeping another one?"

"it smells like you." she pouted, "but i'll give you one of mine, so you can make it smell like you."

he smiled, "i can deal with that. now it'll smell like you."

"what the fuck, we're so cheesy." lavender laughed, though she handed him a sweatshirt from her wardrobe with the word 'peachy' on it, directly in the center.

sebastian arched his eyebrow, "that works."

"what? got something against peaches?"

"yep. i'm super allergic." he grinned, dodging when she threw his sock at him.

"fuck off."

"no can do, doll."

"you're a little shit."

"i know."

"jesus fucking christ." lavender approached him, glaring into his beaming face for a brief moment, before she turned to leave.

sebastian tackled her, latching onto her waist, hugging her to him and collapsing onto the bed, "i love being taller than you."

"bash, i hate you with all my heart." she twisted around to face him, poking him in the chest with a pinky finger.

"ouch." he pretended to be offended, kissing the top of her head, "you're adorable."

"hmph."

lavender settled in, a pout fixed on her lips while sebastian smiled triumphantly, waiting for her to doze off before he snapped a picture, posting it on instagram with a series of heart emojis.

"i love you, lav." he massaged her hand gently. she grabbed it when he decided to move it away, so sebastian settled down, "guess i won't be packing."

she was nestled against his chest like a small child, a messy bun preventing her hair from getting in his face. her other hand traveled to his shoulder, curling softly around his bicep.

this, he decided, was what he wanted heaven to be like.

bluebells↬sebastian stan [2] | ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara