[13] INSTAGRAM LIVE STORIES

"Ready?" A grin etched across her lips, finger hovering above the GO LIVE option.

Sebastian stared into the camera, grinning at his reflection.

"Vain boy." She smirked, pressing the icon, but he didn't notice as he was running off to the kitchen for a 'quick' snack.

He said, his voice carrying over the open rooms, "Main boy."

"Pain boy."

"Lame boy."

The comments flowed in and she let out a breathy laugh, grinning at each and every one.

"Did I miss it?" His anxious inquiry rang, and she heard him slipping across the tiles, due to the amount of cursing she heard.

Lavender grabbed her phone, walking over with a sigh, steadying him as he grinned sheepishly.

"I got excited."

"You're a puppy." She smiled, hugging him, pressing a kiss to his cheekbones.

Sebastian beamed, grabbing the bowl of dry cereal and heading into the living room once more. She followed after him, camera flipped so it showed him instead of her. He flopped onto the beige couch after setting the cereal onto the coffee table.

"We should get a dog." She said, sinking into the cushion beside him.

Sebastian nodded, bobbing his head up and down lightly, "Yes."

"Say hi to your fans, Seba."

"Hi!" A smile broke onto his face, and he immediately turned towards his girlfriend, eyes on her phone.

She scrolled through a few comments, looking over, "Do you want to do a q&a?"

"Let's go." He clapped his hands together, grinning excitedly.

Lavender kept the camera trained on him, "Christmas or Thanksgiving?"

"Christmas because you can get presents and food."

"Likewise."

"Here; give me the phone. I'll read them." He reached for the Samsung, holding it with both hands and flipping the lens so it showed both of them in the frame, "Okay, so someone asked 'when are you two getting married?'"

"Soon, maybe."

"Just maybe."

She laughed, "Seba, what's the time? We need to go to the grocery store so we don't starve."

"Can we just get Chick-fila?"