[11] PREMIERE

Lively chatter occured as the stars of Thor: Ragnorak stepped out; Tom Hiddleston, Benedict Cumberbatch, and of course- Chris Hemsworth along with a few other of his costars. Press hurried and bomboarded the large cast with hurried questions, each interviewer eager to ask.

The talk only grew in volume as those sent to advertise for the movie arrived -among those were Sebastian Stan and Chris Evans- and the interviewers separated, allowing the original cast a breath of privacy.

Sebastian kept his hand entwined with Lavender's, certain not to lose her in the dense crowd. A member of Just Jared found her way to the two, and they were preoccupied with searching for Chris, causing the interviewer to become flustered when the two incidentally paid her no attention.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" Lavender drew the embarassed girl into a hug, careful to avoid her still-tender injuries, though it'd been two months since her incident.

Sebastian let out a low giggle at the two, a full smile crinkling his eyes and causing his teeth to gleam in the bright, glaring lights of the cameras.

"You just giggled." The brunette let out a laugh, the two continuing to grin and poke fun at each other until they resumed their attention to the blushing yet pleased girl.

"Are you two excited to be here, advertising for a movie you're not even in?"

"I'm never in any movies," Lavender grinned, "but yeah, I am actually. Marvel actors always put in their best." With that, she gave her boyfriend an inconspicuous nudge in his ribs.

Sebastian raised his hands in surrender, "Thor's always been a favorite character of mine." One of his arms resumed it's place around the singer's waist.

The interviewer continued to ask them with various questions, a few about their relationship, most aimed towards the taller of the two.

"Are you ready for your contract to end?"

"I still have a few years left with my coworkers, so we're god- err, good." He quickly corrected himself, running his hand over his face out of embarrassment.

Lavender grinned at him, raking a hand through her hair and allowing it to fall over her features. Sebastian watched, seemingly mesmerized at this process. Noticing his eyes on her, she pressed a kiss to his jaw, and he responded by moving his head, messily pressings his lips to hers.

The young woman laughed after an 'aww', "Let's keep this PG."

"Only for you." He winked at the cameras, and another interviewer made her way over, asking them another series of questions.