A/N The End

Thank you so much for reading 'Reunited'! I have loved reading all of your feedback, and it's been my favourite book to write so far! I have put all of my effort into this story, so if you could leave a comment on what you thought, it'd mean the world to me :)

Thank you to HansonJonasFan and ncisgirl2014 for helping me with ideas for the story!

I have been planning a load of different works - all of them IJ related of course! I'll be working on my second requests book for now, so if you want to make a request for a chapter that can be personalised for you, then by all means do so. I doubt I'll make it as long as the first one, as I want to get started on a Brian x Reader book.

One other thing; I mentioned in the last chapter that there may be another book for this series, would anyone want that, or do you think two is enough? Let me know either in the comments or by message, thanks!

Thank you again for taking the time to read this [awful] story. I never feel as though my writing is good enough, but seeing the responses I have received has really boosted my confidence. I will be posting about any new stories I will be uploading, so keep an eye out! :)

MGC_STARWARSIJ