• 20 •

Second round of shoutouts goes to @vulquinnobsessed and @RandomChocolateBar Thanks for all of the love!

----------------------------------------------

The next morning, I woke up with a pounding headache. I rolled over onto my side, to see Sal's tuft of hair sticking out from under the covers. I ran my fingers through his hair, hearing him chuckle in his sleep. I swung my legs off from the bed, sitting up and stretching my arms out, as a yawn overrode my body. I stood up from the bed, immediately realising that I was naked, as I grabbed the covers, wrapping them around my lower half. I thought back to the night before, and the sudden memory of what went down with Frances hitting me. Although, she was nowhere in sight. I cupped my junk, as I made my way over to the adjacent bathroom. I opened the door ajar, hearing a gasp, which startled me. I ran back away from the door, as Frances crept out. She had a towel wrapped around her loosely, with her hair damp.

"Shit, sorry F." I chuckled lightly, as she shook her head in amusement.

"You saw a lot more last night, Bri." She responded, as she grabbed her clothes and made her way into the guest bedroom. She must have slept there last night, although, I don't really remember much after I had collapsed onto the bed. I stepped into the bathroom, turning the shower on and letting it warm up. As I waited, I began to brush my teeth. My head was still spinning from the drunken turmoil I had put myself through the night before. I tried to maintain my balance, as my eyes were in and out of focus. Once the shower had warmed up to my preferred temperature, I stepped in, letting the water run down my back. I poured some of the shampoo into my hands, gently massaging the substance through my hair. I was midway through my shower, when I heard the door swing open. I poked my head out from the curtain, the suds dripping down to the floor, as I watched Sal stumble about. He was still half asleep, his eyes barely open, as he made his way over to the toilet. He started to pee, his head flopping forward, as he fought his tiredness. I watched, as he fell forward, landing on the floor, with his head to the side of the toilet. I quickly finished up in the shower, before stepping out. I reached for my boxers, slipping them on, before crouching down to check on Sal. A slight chuckle escaped my lips, as he snored loudly. Never before had I seen a person fall back asleep after falling and smashing their head on a tiled floor, but Sal being the man that he is, made it seem easy.

"Sal, wake up you dope." I chuckled, as I shook his shoulders, jolting him awake. He looked up at me, his eyes adjusting to the light, as he groaned out in pain. He sat up, holding a hand to his head, as he looked at his surroundings. I pulled him up onto his feet, his body still dizzy and all over the place. I handed him my toothbrush, gesturing for him to use it. Sal looked at me, a face of disgust, as he held a hand out to stop me.

"Woah! Bri, I know we're together now, but that doesn't mean I can use your toothbrush." He grimaced, as he opted for the mouthwash route instead. I shrugged my shoulders, as I looked at him through the reflection in the mirror.

"You can't use my toothbrush, but you can sleep in your own pee." I commented sarcastically, pointing to where had been laying mere moments ago, as Sal paused. He looked at me, his eyes bulging out of his skull. His face dropped, as he began to dry heave. I couldn't help but laugh at him, as he dropped everything, and jumped into the shower. He couldn't even wait for it to warm up, as he lathered himself in body wash, scrubbing himself clean. I left him to it, knowing that he'd be in there for a while. I walked back into the bedroom, grabbing some of my comfy clothes and throwing them on. Just as I was slipping my FDNY tee on, Frances walked in.

"I'd better get going, Bri. Tell Sal I said bye." She smiled, as I pulled her into a hug. She strolled out of the room, before I soon heard my front door close. I scratched my head, as I looked around my bedroom, mess was absolutely everywhere. Clothes were thrown in every direction, there were even a pair of boxers hung over the light fixture on the ceiling. They must have been Sal's. I began to clean up some of the mess, when Sal stepped out of the bathroom. He sheepishly removed the boxers hanging from the light, and slipped them on, his cheeks blushing a deep shade of red.

"Could you help me clean up, Babe?" I asked, practically begging him to. Sal chuckled, as he nodded his head. Why did I even ask? I knew that Sal couldn't resist a good cleaning. I threw him one of my t-shirts for him to wear, as he walked out of the room. I heard a loud groan of disgust, as Sal made his way downstairs. It must have been a real mess down there, I dread to imagine. I finished up cleaning my bedroom; folding all of the clothes, removing the – shall we say – soiled bedsheets, and making the bed up with freshly cleaned sheets, when I heard music begin to blast out from downstairs. I slowly stepped down the stairs, pushing the living room door open a crack. I peeked my head through the small gap, seeing Sal dancing along to the song. I stared at him, as he shuffled his booty to the beat of the music. The song 'Can't Stand It' began to play, as I crept up behind him, curling my arms around his torso, and placing a light kiss to his neck.

"Shit! You scared me, Baby!" Sal exclaimed, as he leant back into my embrace, with his arms clinging around mine. I gently rocked him back and forth in my arms, as I started to sing along to the song. It was perfectly fitting for Sal, as the lyrics reminded me of him so much.

"Baby, I love you, I never want to let you go. The more I think about, the more I want to let you know, that everything you do, is super-duper cute. And I can't stand it." I sang, as he chuckled. I could feel his body shake against my chest, as the sweet sound of his laughter rippled into my ears. There are no words to describe how much I love Sal, he's just too perfect to me, and I was glad that I could finally say that he was mine. Sal spun around in my arms, as he turned to face me. His hands cupped the side of my face, as he pulled me into a sweet kiss. My hands ran down his back, grazing along his ass that he had been shaking along to music minutes ago. He started to laugh into our kiss, as I pulled away, raising an eyebrow at him. "What's so funny?"

"My butt is ticklish." He chuckled, as I rolled my eyes. I placed my lips against his once more, before I pulled away. This wasn't going to get my house clean, I couldn't let myself get distracted by that man anymore. No matter how badly I just wanted to carry him upstairs and show him how much I loved him, I needed to get this place clean.