• 25 •

Sal was mostly moved in to my house now, he had the majority of his stuff here, with only a few items left back at his house. I had emptied out some of my belongings, to make room for all of Sal's clothes and everything else that he needed. As we stood in the doorway of his house, looking around at the eerily empty rooms, Sal grasped my hand, squeezing it tightly. He turned to look at me, as a smile sprawled across his face.

"I'm going to miss this place, but I can't wait for the next step in our adventure." He chuckled excitedly, as I placed a kiss to his cheek. I left him to it, as I carried out the last box to my car. I let Sal have a few minutes to himself, as he said goodbye to the place where all of our firsts happened. It was where we had our first kiss, our first argument, and our first time...you know what I mean. I was leant against my Jeep, as he strolled out, looking back at the place one more time. I held my arms open for him to crawl into my embrace. I held him tightly, placing a kiss or two to his forehead, as I felt him sigh deeply. He pulled away from our embrace, tears in his eyes, before he clambered into my car. I walked around to the driver's side, getting into my seat, as I started up the engine. I patted his thigh gently, as I slowly reversed off of his driveway for the last time.

The drive back to my place was silent, but I knew that Sal would be happy once he had fully moved in. I knew one way that I could cheer him up tonight, you know, to celebrate. I parked up on my driveway, retrieving my key from the ignition, as Sal and I ventured out of the car. I carried the box up to the front door, as Sal grabbed his hoodie from the trunk. He took his set of keys out, unlocking the door for the first time. This was it, we were officially moved in together, and I couldn't wait for what was to come. Boxes filled my hallways, packed full of his clothes, belongings, and whatnot. We had agreed to unpack gradually, wanting to find a home for everything. I placed the box I was holding onto the floor, as I kicked my shoes off. The pair of us walked upstairs to the bedroom, being met by a mound of boxes full of all of his clothes.

"Shall we get started then?" Sal smiled at me, as he walked up to me, placing a hand to my back, as he softly kissed my cheek. I chuckled, as I nodded my head, grabbing the first box and ripping it open. I tipped it upside down, emptying out the contents, as Sal looked at me, a disapproved look upon his face. "Glad I spent hours folding all of that." He commented sarcastically, as he rolled his eyes. I smirked at him, wanting to tease him as much as possible across the next few hours spent unpacking.

I was onto my third box of clothes, when I found a pair of white y-fronts. I held them up at Sal, as I laughed hysterically. His jaw dropped open, the heat rising to his cheeks, as he snatched the underwear from my hands. I fell about the place laughing, trying to catch my breath. Once I had calmed down, I stood up and looked at Sal. His cheeks were a rosy red, as he smiled hard, trying to refrain himself from laughing.

"Sal, what the fuck were they?" I questioned, stifling my laughter. Sal shrugged his shoulders, as he held the small pair of briefs up to me.

"A guy needs to something wear on laundry day." He replied nonchalantly, as he chuckled lightly. I shook my head in amusement, snatching the pair from his hands, holding them up against my groin. I won't lie to you, these pair of underpants barely met my hips, I have no idea how he was able to fit into them, especially with the size of his dick. I can imagine that it was quite a squeeze for him. Sal strolled over to the wardrobe, opening the door, as he hung up some of his clothes. He froze in his place, before pulling out my old fireman's uniform. His green eyes lit up, as he smiled excitedly. "Well, well, well...what do we have here, Mr. Quinn?"

"Oh that? That's just my old uniform. What's the big deal, Sal? You've already seen me wear it countless times." I responded, as I continued to place his belongings into any space I could find. Sal looked at me, a smirk upon his face.

"Yes, but I haven't seen you in it since we've been together, and I must say, I bet you look fucking hot in it." He winked. I looked at him, as I smirked. This guy couldn't get any cuter. I walked over to where Sal stood, letting my mouth come in line with his ear.

"Well, if someone's a good boy, I'll wear it tonight." I whispered seductively, as Sal's body tensed up. He raised an eyebrow, questioning me, as I nodded my head. "On one condition, Babe."

"What's that then?" Sal asked, as his breath became ragged from my teasing. I licked my lips, as I turned to the bed, picking up the tight underwear and holding them up to him.

"If you wear these." I winked. Sal looked at me, as he grimaced. He thought about my offer for a short while, before he reluctantly nodded his head. I guess he was desperate to see me wear my old uniform. I still don't understand what's so hot about a fireman's uniform, I mean, if Sal were to wear it I wouldn't be so...actually no scratch that, it'd be fucking hot. I get it now.

We continued to unpack his stuff, as we finally reached a suitable place to stop. We could easily continue with it all the next day. Sal had gone downstairs to order takeout, as I remained upstairs. I stared at the uniform hanging on the door of the wardrobe, before an idea popped into my head. I double checked that Sal was out of sight, as I pulled the uniform from the hanger. I slipped it on, pulling the suspenders up and over my shoulders. I wrapped the jacket over me, placing the helmet atop of my head. I looked at myself in the mirror, smiling to myself. Here goes nothing.