• 22 •

Sal and I were busy getting ready for Murray's annual Halloween party. Our outfits were laid out on the bed, as we each took it in turns to shower. I showered first, laying on the bed in my boxers, as Sal took his. I was busy reading my book, when I heard Sal walk into the room. I lowered the book, looking at him, as a smile sprawled across my face. He looked so darling with his damp hair in a mess, and a towel wrapped around his waist. One thing that I've noticed with Sal ever since we've been together, is that he's grown more confident in his body. He used to hideaway, wearing a t-shirt at all times, but very often, I now catch him without one on around the house, and I love to see his confidence grow in such a manner. I held out my hand, as he took ahold of it, pulling him towards me. He leant over the bed, as he placed a soft kiss to my lips, a slight chuckle escaping his lips.

"You definitely want to be the prisoner tonight, Sal?" I asked, as I swung my legs from the bed, resting them onto the floor. Sal nodded his head, as he grabbed the costume from the bed. He slipped the brightly coloured orange bottoms on, before pulling a plain white tee over his head. He tucked it into his pants, grabbing the orange top and putting it on. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, he really looked the part. As I was getting changed into my costume, Sal was scavenging his way through my dresser, until he pulled out my navy blue bandana. He held it up to me, as he smiled excitedly.

"Can I borrow this?!" He exclaimed, as I rolled my eyes. I nodded my head, chuckling lightly, as I took the fabric from his hands, and proceeded to tie it around his head. I fluffed his hair, letting one strand fall down across the bandana. I must say, he really did look good in a bandana. I looked Sal up and down, craving to rip the outfit off of him, but that'd have to wait until later. I continued to get dressed, pulling on my blue shirt and black trousers. I placed the cop hat atop of my head, clipping the small plastic radio onto my shirt. Sal stared open-mouthed at me, as his eyes searched me up and down.

"How do I look?" I asked, as I posed in front of him. I clasped at my utility belt, as I strutted around the room, Sal's eyes following me wherever I went. He shook himself out of his daze, as he breathed deeply.

"You look amazing, Brian! Come on, we'd better get going." He announced, as he glanced at the time on his phone. Sal slipped his cream Timberland boots on, as I tied the laces on my black dress shoes. I grabbed my belongings, as we made our way out of the house. We clambered into his car, as Sal started the engine, driving us over to Murr's place. We could hear the music blasting, as we strolled up the stairs to his apartment door. As he answered the door, it was pretty clear that he was already pretty drunk. Murray was dressed in a ferret costume, fitting in to our running joke that he looked identical to the creature.

"Heyyyyy, it's my main boys, Sal and Brian!" He slurred, as he stood to the side, letting us through. We walked into his kitchen, greeting Joe with a handshake. He was dressed as a gangster, with his plain black suit, suspenders, and fedora hat. Joe took this whole costume thing way too seriously, as he acted out his character. He eyed us up and down, before pushing his sunglasses up to the bridge of his nose. Sal and I introduced ourselves to the people we didn't know, before grabbing our drinks and taking a seat on the sofa in the living room. "You guys look great! A cop and a prisoner, that's a good duo theme idea!" Murr shouted at us, even though he was sat right next to us.

"Actually, it's from Orange is the New Black." I stated, as Murr held his hands up in defence. Sal and I looked at each other, before he leant across, placing a kiss to my cheek. I chuckled, as I placed a hand to his thigh.

We spent the evening drinking socially; not too drunk, but enough to feel a slight buzz. Murr's apartment soon began to empty out, as the evening went on. By the end of the night, it was just the four of us left. Murray was practically passed out drunk on the floor face-first. His ass was pointing to the ceiling, as his knees were tucked up into his chest. I stood up from the sofa, stretching out, before pulling Sal up by his hands. I made sure that Joe was okay handling Murray, as we made our way out of his apartment. Sal was alert enough to drive the short distance back to my house, although, I'd never recommend to trust anyone who has even had the slightest amount of alcohol. Especially by the way Sal would swerve all across the road, before I'd reach for the wheel myself. The pair of us made it back to my place safely, as we stumbled through the halls. It was time to do what I had been waiting for all evening, since the first moment I saw Sal in his costume. I pushed him into my bedroom, closing the door behind me. I stared at the man seductively, as I slowly undid the top button to my shirt.

"Brian, what are you-" Sal went to speak, before I placed my forefinger to his lips, shushing him softly. I pushed him back onto the bed, as I pulled the pair of handcuffs from my belt. I locked one end around Sal's wrist, as I pulled his arm up to the headboard. I secured the other end to the headboard, locking Sal in place on the bed. It was time get this roleplay in motion, smirky face.