• 9 •

Sal cupped his hands around my cheek, pulling our faces together. He kissed me once again, with all the passion seeping through him. As he pulled away from me, a smirk began to pull at the corners of his sweet, irresistible mouth.

"Does that answer your question, Bri?" He winked, causing me to smile brightly. I leant forward, kissing Sal again, his thick Cuban lips were so soft against mine. He ran his hands down my back, letting out soft moans that sparked a fire inside of me. I gradually made my way to his neck, kissing every inch of skin along the way. I nipped and sucked gently, leaving a very visible love bite on his collarbone for all to see. My hands pulled at the hem of his tee, slowly pulling it up and over his head. Sal's glasses fell from his face, landing on the sofa. He moved them to the table, not wanting them to get broken, before facing me again. I giggled softly, as his touch tickled at my sensitive skin. He slowly unbuttoned my shirt, taking it one button at a time, pulling it from my shoulders, chucking it to the floor. The pair of us inspected each other's chests for a short while, before I broke the silence, lunging forward. I curled my arms around his torso, moving one of my hands to the back of his head, gripping tightly at Sal's fluff of hair. I kissed him passionately, pushing him backwards onto the sofa, holding my body above his, as I continued to kiss Sal with all of my might. His breath hitched, as I gradually kissed down his neck, reaching his chest, focusing on his nipples. My mouth enclosed around his bud, my hot breath conflicting with the cold air around us, gaining a small moan from Sal.

"Ah. Fuck, Brian." He breathed heavily, as my tongue swirled around his chest, licking every inch of skin, claiming what was rightfully mine. After seeing Sal squirm under my control, my teasing nature overwhelming his body, I continued my way down, kissing and sucking along his small fuzz of a snail trail on his stomach. As I approached his waistline, my hands fumbled with his boxers, pulling them down swiftly. Sal's member was now fully on show, and my word, was it beautiful. My eyes studied him, this handsome man right in front of me, who I had waited so long to love, was now mine.

"Damn, Sal. Didn't know you had it in ya." I smirked, running my hands along his inner thighs. The light hairs running against my fingertips, as I inched closer to where Sal craved me most.

"Shut the fuck up and just kiss me." He panted, reaching for my belt, and ripping my jeans off of me. His hands slipped under my boxers, stroking along my ass, groping me in a playful manner. I moaned into his mouth, as he continued to run his hands along my behind, slipping my boxers down to my ankles. I broke away from the kiss, my eyes scanning down his body. Sal looked down my body, his eyes bulging as his view reached my bottom half. I blushed, all of the heat rising to my cheeks, as I noticed his face drop. I let out a nervous chuckle, before taking it upon myself to tell him how big I was...if you know what I mean.

"Twelve inches...and you?" I bit at my bottom lip, my eyes soon locking with his luscious emerald orbs. I've always hated this bit, I never felt comfortable expressing how well-endowed I am.

"Ten inches, but I'm thick." He winked, locking his lips with mine once more. I ran my hand over his shaft, groping him softly. Sal let out a soft moan, as my fingertips glided across his skin. My fist tightened around his length, as my hand began to pump up and down. I leant down, kissing down his chest once more, before enclosing my lips around his tip. The conflict of the cold air around us, mixed with my warm lips wrapped around his dick, sent Sal over the edge.

"Brian- I-I'm gonna-!" Before he could finish his sentence, he released into my mouth, not without screaming out my name, and let me tell you, there is no better feeling than hearing your name pouring out of your lover's mouth in the bedroom. I swallowed profusely, hiding all of the evidence. I slowly clambered back up his body, my tongue soon melding with Sal's, with my length grazing against his, as my hips began to roll. The knowing fact that Sal could taste himself on my tongue was such a turn on. We continued to kiss, before I pulled away. Sal whimpered silently at the sudden lack of contact between our heated bodies. I looked at him, with an eyebrow raised.

"So, er...are you a train or a tunnel kind of guy?" I stuttered, probably ruining the moment slightly. Sal paused for a moment, staring at me with a perplexed look upon his face. He stumbled over his words for a moment, as he tried to come to a conclusion.

"The train, I guess..." He replied, with a shrug of his shoulders. With that, I flipped us over, so that Sal was now in control. I anticipated seeing how well he could take control over me, hoping that his dominant side would fuck me over. He ran his hand against his shaft, whilst pushing a finger into my opening, causing a light whelp to escape my lips. He lined up with my opening, awaiting for my confirmation. My fingers dug into his shoulders, I bet that he could feel my body shake beneath him.

"W-Wait...are you sure about this? I mean, once you've put it in, there's no going back." I blurted out. Fuck, why did I do that? I must have sounded so stupid! Sal leant down and kissed me passionately, sucking all of the breath from my lungs, leaving me completely breathless.

"I'm as sure as I'll ever be, Bri. Just enjoy." Sal winked, as he slowly pushed his length inside of me. His hips began to rock back and forth at a steady pace, gradually building in speed. Our skin clapped together, echoing around the room. Sal's eyes slammed shut, as he continued to thrust his hips as hard as he could. I couldn't help but grunt after each thrust, the sensation overwhelming my senses.

Sal opened his eyes again, studying my face, as I continued to scream out. He watched, as my front teeth became buried into my bottom lip, drawing the blood from within. My face screwed up, with my nails digging further and further into his shoulders. That's definitely going to leave a mark. Sal held himself up on one hand, as he took it upon himself to make sure that I didn't miss out. He wrapped his hand around my shaft, slowly pumping up and down. He kissed me, biting at my lip as he pulled away. This tease. It didn't take long for his climax to reappear, as he spilled inside of me, his creation seeping out. Sal moaned loudly, as he rode out his high, his hips now sloppily moving. The pace of his hand around my manhood increased, causing me to soon release onto his hand, some of my creamy creation landing on my stomach. Sal moved his hand up to his mouth, and sucked each finger slowly. He leant down, running his tongue along my stomach, licking me clean. My body trembled, as his assault stimulated my senses. I could see the small beads of sweat running down his forehead, before he pulled his shaft out. He ran a hand through his hair that had soaked up the majority of his sweat. Sal peered down to look at me, I must have looked a complete wreck, but who cares. He caressed my cheek, leaning down to kiss me softly on the cheek. I wrapped my arms around his body, pulling Sal on top of me, and that's how we spent the rest of the night; cuddled in each other's arm, skin on skin contact, naked, and full of love.