Chapter 19

A/N: HEYYY :* 
 Mkayy. This chapter is dedicated to _CrazyChickk_ because she blew up my email when she commented the other day xD Thankssss :* 

Sami's POV:

As soon as we got back to my house, I grabbed Mel's wrist and dragged her upstairs, straight to my room.

"Wha-"

"Shh! C'mon!"

After I closed my bedroom door, I spilled everything to Mel. I told her every detail of my time with Austin in the photo-booth. How it all seemed normal and friendly until the kiss. How I was so proud of myself for being brave enough to just randomly kiss him on the cheek. (Normally, I would've gotten beat red just thinking about doing that.) I told her about how as soon as my lips hit Austin's, my eyes shot open. About when we slowly pulled away from each other and how weird that was. I even told her about those few awkward seconds before I bolted. But, out of all the things I told her, what shocked her the most is what Austin said. "I'm sorry can we just pretend it didn't happen?"

His words have been replaying in my head since he said them. So he really doesn't like me. He was lying when he told Alex he wouldn't be surprised if he fell for me. Because, he would be surprised. Because I'm just so unlike-able.

"What?! Why would he say that?? He seems to like you so much! I mean, he even introduced you to the Mahomies already! That's got to mean something?!"

"I guess it just wasn't meant to be," I said, sighing.

Mel's POV:

He can't be serious though. It's obvious Austin likes Sami. All of us know he does, even Sami's Mom! And if he's got us all fooled, and doesn't like her like that at all, he's just a huge jerk. I'll just have to talk to him about this later.

Austin's POV:

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU 'ACCIDENTALLY' KISSED MY SISTER?!" We had just sat down in the living room after arriving back from the mall and the boys were blasting me with questions.

"How did it happen?!"

"How do you accidentally kiss someone?"

"Did you slobber too much? Is that why she ran?"

And so, I told them everything from the moment we left the group to the time we came back. I was hesitant about telling them what I said to Sami, though, because I get the feeling it wasn't the best way to handle the situation.

"I mean, it's not like I meant it in a bad way or anything! It's just, when she ran away, she made it seem like she didn't want the kiss to happen! I didn't feel like getting rejected if I told her how I feel!"

I guess that wasn't a good enough excuse because as soon as I was done talking, Dylan shot up out of his chair and rushed to me, grabbing the front of my shirt. His face was beet red, his eyes narrowed. I swear he was about to punch me square in the jaw. 

"Get over yourself already! If you think getting rejected is worse than losing your friendship with Sami, you're wrong. You think it won't be weird now between you two just because you said "Oh, let's just pretend it never happened"?! No, Austin! It's going to be even weirder than it would have been if you had just told her how you felt. Because, no. She wouldn't have rejected you. She would have jumped for joy if you told her you liked that kiss! But now, she's probably up there in her room going crazy wondering why you want to forget that kiss! You better fix this soon if you don't want to lose her." and finally, he let go of my now stretched out, wrinkled shirt and went upstairs to Sami's room, probably to get her side of the story.

"What does he mean she would jump for joy if I said I enjoyed the kiss?" I asked anyone who was listening.

"You really don't see it?" Alex speaks first. "She loves you, Austin."

Oh. 

A/N: 
You should follow me on Instagram (@impeccablemahone) because if you don't already, you missed out on a sneak peak to this chapter....I think I'm gonna keep doing that every once in a while now ? What do you think? 

Please vote and comment! <3