Chapter 8

A/N: Second update todayyy :) I'm gonna make it up to you guyyys/girls for not updating for TWO whole weeks....Sooooooooooooooooo YEAH :)
Feel free to share your thoughts down there in the comments :)
And Vote ;)

Kayyyyyyy

Austin's POV- 

I brushed my teeth and sat on bed with my phone. Alex was trying to call back. 15 times. 

I finally answered his calls after I got a text saying 'Seriously man. I was just playing. I'm sorry I laughed! Please just answer!' 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd been talking to Alex for a good 30 minutes about what's been going on in our lives and how we really need to hang out soon, when my computer started ringing. 

"Uh...hang on Alex...I'm getting a Skype call..." 

I got up and went to my computer. Sami. She was calling me back! 

I told Alex and he flipped. He said I need to answer, and not hang up the phone so he can hear. So, I did just that.

"Hi Sa-..........You're not Sami........?"

"HI! WELL OF COURSE NOT SILLY! I'M HER MOM! I took her laptop so I could talk to you! She told me allllll about what's happened today, and then she told me she doesn't want to talk to you anymore!"

WHAT?! Why doesn't she want to talk to me anymore?? Just because I said I might eventually fall for her?!?! That doesn't make sense!

"I know it doesn't make sense Austin," wait did I say that out loud? Greeeat. "but she's really insecure and doesn't think any guy could or would ever fall for her. She also said something about ruining your reputation if you did start to like her and then dated her....."

"Um...how would that ruin my reputation..? I mean...if my fans don't like her, they aren't true Mahomies...so why would that bother me..?"

"I don't really know why she thinks that...but I think it would be better if the two of you kept talking. Dylan, her brother, told me that she's smiled more today than she has in a really long time."

"Really?" That made me smile. I can't believe I made her smile so much!

"Yeah. Um......I know this is A LOT to ask...but do you think maybe we could get the two of you to meet up in person? Dylan was so happy to see Sami so excited and I don't want it to just stop."

"YES!!! ...I mean........Um..................Yeah, sure. We could probably do that......cool........."

"Okay, GREAT! So, can I talk to your Mom if she's still awake so we can plan it?" Uh oh......

Mom doesn't really know about this yet...

"Uhhhhh....Yeah! But, uh.....I kinda need to uh...tell her everything that's happened....?"

"Ohh haha I get it Austin! You haven't told her because you don't know how she'll react, right?" Whoa, this lady was good..

"Yepp..."

"Well, you go tell her, and if she freaks out, call me back, and I'll try and calm her down." It was then that I noticed Sami got her smile from her Mom. They both had beautiful smiles...

"Okay! If she doesn't freak out, I can call again tomorrow so we can plan?"

"Yeah that works! I have to be at work at 12 though, so anytime before that, Austin."

"Okay! Thank you for Skyping me!"

"No problem honey. Good luck!"

We hung up and I went to talk to Alex, but he'd already hung up. I saw I had a text from him.

'Hey sorry, Mom told me to get off the phone :/ Call me in the morning after you make plans to visit Sami!! You could come see me and The Crew too!' 

Well, I guess I'll go talk to Mom now...

A/N: Hey there :) I was going to make this longer but it's late here and I have to babysit tomorrow night, so I need as much sleep as I can get! 

I'll update again ASAP! :) And this time it won't be 2 weeks later! Promise!

Tell me what you think! 

Don't forget to vote, comment share! <3

-Desiree <3