He laughed and nodded, and we started to dance again. Okay, so maybe I accidentally stepped on his foot for more than 5 times, and I felt so bad.

"I should sing." he suggested, as I started to get the rhythm of the dance.

"Yes, you should." I nodded. "You told me you were going to sing that song you wrote.. but you ended up tickling me on the couch and being nosy with my drawings."

He laughed, "I'm sorry, jagi, but hey, I'll sing it now."

I blushed at his words, but blushed even harder when he started singing. Is it just me, or did his voice became a hundred times more pleasant to hear?

In the midst of his song, I felt myself slowly stop from dancing and just stand there, my hand intertwined with his and my hand on his shoulder. And when I got tired, he insisted to just loop my arms around his neck, which I did.

After the song, I felt myself smiling. I looked up at him. "Taehyung.. your voice.. is beautiful. Have you ever considered joining a choir or some sort?"

He shook his head, "They say my voice is only fit for harsh lines.. I don't know."

"That's not true," I said, "I can listen to you sing all day."

He stared at me for a while, that same, long, stare he gave me whenever he was thinking. I would've felt uncomfortable back then, but I was used to him doing this to me by now.

"Really?" he pursed his lips. "But then.. I could also look at you all day." he moved his face closer.

"And?" I gulped.

"Why don't you join Miss Universe?" he grinned. "Just kidding, it's no competition if you're there. You're just.."

"I'm flattered, then." I laughed softly. "And I'm just..?"

"Really beautiful." he said, sighing and sitting on the ground. I furrowed my eyebrows and sat on the back of my legs, resting on the ground as well.

"I want to be with you." he murmured lovingly, and I feel him place a hand on my cheek. "But I don't want your parents to be mad at you in any way.. right after that day, they must've thought of me differently."

"You want to be with me?" I placed a hand on top of his. "Then be it. Taehyung.. I know they were upset when that happened, but that isn't going to last. They aren't the best parents, but they aren't that hard to impress, either."

"I want to be with you, too." I added.

"And when do you think things get official?" he questioned.

I pursed my lips, "Their agreement, Tae."

"Alright." he nodded, letting out a sigh and turning his head from me to look up at the sky. I looked up to see what he was, and found myself smiling. "I'll make sure of that."

"There are plenty of stars tonight." I grinned. "I guess the sky's way prettier than I thought it was."

"It's cause you're here." he turned to me. "You make everything more beautiful."

I felt heat rise up my cheeks. "Taehyung.. you're.. really sweet.. but what's with you?"

He averted his gaze, "Nothing."

"Are you sure?" I questioned, turning my head so I could see his face. I took off my heels.

"Hmm." he nodded. "But your parents aren't the only thing I'm worried about. I feel like I should still limit my actions whenever Yoongi and Hoseok-hyung's around.."