Part 12 (new)

Part 12

I woke up the next morning straight up again as like last night. 'That dream...' I thought. 'I had it again....' I sighed and looked around me. Everything was fine and I looked out the window. The sun was just now coming up over the ocean and it was actually really pretty. I was still holding the pillow tightly and I looked down at the floor. 'Where's Nathan?' I looked back up and I saw a guy sitting the chair who looked totally exhausted.

It was Nathan.

He was facing me, his head laying on the wall, he was still sleep. 'He was watching me sleep.... He was holding my hand.... I didn't want him to leave....' I quietly got out of bed and opened the door to go to the bathroom to regroup with myself.

I walked down the hall and everyone was still sleep. I keep walking and went into the bathroom. I closed the door and washed my face and stared at myself in the mirror. "That dream... it felt so real.... But.... It's not, it's just a dream..." I whispered to myself.

After a while, I left out the bathroom and went back into the room, Nathan was still sleep. I closed the door, and decided to change. I got out some short shorts, and a pink t- shirt. I went into Nathan's closet and changed in there and went back out. I put my hair up in a high pony tail and I decided to let Nathan rest. I walked out the room and gently closed the door. I went up to the deck to wait for everyone else to wake up.

"At least I'm up early," I said walking over to the side of the ship. I rested my elbow on the board and my head on my hands. "Well, at least Russell can't yell at me...." I just stood there bored and all of sudden I heard someone come up behind me.

"Nice sunrise isn't it?" I turned around and it was Captain Morgan smiling at me coming up to me.

"Oh, hey Captain," I said looking back out to the ocean. He stood beside me.

"Well you're up early," he said taking a sip of some wine. I looked at him confused.

"A drink, this early in the morning?"

"What? It's just a pre appetizer," he said coolly taking another sip. I placed my hands on my elbows.

"Really?" I said rising one eyebrow. Captain nodded once. I looked back out into the ocean, and that's when I realized. "What are you doing up so early?" I asked. He glanced at me and back out into the ocean.

"Couldn't sleep, so I just gave up and stayed awake," he said taking a sip. I nodded once.

"Had a nightmare?" he shook his head forcing a frown.

"No, but I feel someone on the ship has," he said glancing at me. I gasped a little.

"How did you know?" I asked. He shrugged looking out into the ocean.

"Girls are like that. When you have a nightmare you stay up and you wait for someone to wake up to talk about it," he said calmly. I looked at the deck floor and said,

"Are you sure? That kind of made since... but then again, it didn't." He chuckled to himself.

"Nah, I'm just messin with ya. I didn't know until you looked at me. So what happened?" he said smiling a crooked smile.

"Cap, you tricked me. AGAIN," I said. He shrugged.

"Hm, it's just what I do best. So what's up?" I looked down into the ocean.

"Well.... I had a dream that...." *sigh* "I had a dream my mom at West Bay got killed right in front of me. It felt SO real!"

"Who killed her?" asked Captain looking concerned. I shrugged.