Chapter 1

***EDITED***
Just some stuff I wanted to tell you. Everything here is FICTIONAL. EVERYTHING IS MADE UP... SOME OF THEM. SO PLEASE DON'T TAKE SHIT SERIOUSLY LIKE THE LOCATIONS AND THE OTHER THINGS THAT I DON'T REALLY REMEMBER OR GIVE A DAMN. I'M IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING THIS PIECE OF TRASH THAT ACTUALLY MADE IT TO THE TOP 100 RANKING THING... SO YEAH NOW READ! please kindly vote if you want. Have fun ^^

YOUR POV

It was morning so I walk downstairs, sat on the couch and watched TV. I was changing the channel, you know? Pushing buttons on the remote like a human being would do? Anyways a news came up.

"Today, A house was burned down and that 3 people have been burned and killed" The man in the tv said.

"Yes and that they are now being sent to the hospital. One of the victims seemed to be stabbed a couple of times. Mostly on his face" says the woman.

"That is right Sarah! And there's one thing in common about the victims is that they all have carves on their faces which seems to form a smile. Very creepy."

"Very creepy indeed, Johnny. Here it says the killer's name is Jeffrey Woods and it seems that he's related to these victims as in a family. We don't really know what had happened for him to do this kind of action which is the reason why he's being sent to a mental hospital instead of prison"

"Yes, he's being sent to-"

I turned off the TV cause I'm tired of watching the news, I groan "What is wrong with this world..." I said and turned upsidedown on my couch.

I was thinking of getting a job even though I didn't finish school since my parents left, Someone knocked on my door so I walk up to my door, I opened it and didn't saw a single living thing except houses and an empty street, I look down and saw a news paper "seriously... how the heck do they disappear like that...?" I muttered to myself.

I picked it up and read it, The first page has that other news that I just watched, I finally found something useful and it said "We're desperately looking for a new caretaker for patient! We'll pay you $150,000 for each day only when your work succeeds! At R Lacson St." I'm confused why they would pay that much money for just taking care of someone. Maybe it's because there's a chance of them dying? Hm no one knows. I look back at the paper again and saw some words that aren't really noticable.

"Once you arrived at the street. Keep moving forward and turn left until you see a building and no medical certificate needed"

For a person that doesn't think before they do something, I decided to apply the job cause I'm going to die without food. Plus this jobs looks easy and I don't think it needs any requirements that I would earn from school! Ha! Guess my good luck is here afterall!

I filled up the application to the job like my gender, age etc. I put on my (f/c) hoodie and walk up to my nice black car and drove away...

1 hour later....

I've been driving for hours and no sign of any building or houses anywhere. I took a turn to the left cause that's what the address says, I saw a huge abandoned building that really scares the shit out of me.

 I took a turn to the left cause that's what the address says, I saw a huge abandoned building that really scares the shit out of me