Chapter 11

If You Left Him for Me

Chapter 11

~Ella~

I had been in this hospital for a week. Riker had been able to go home soon after the accident. I had time to think the past week. I was completely crushed by the loss of Ty. I mean what mom wouldn’t? I knew I had to choose between Ross and Riker. I knew I wanted to be with Riker, but I assumed I would give Ross a chance. The more the week went on, I doubted even giving Ross a chance anymore. Riker and Sam came to visit me every day, Ross never did. I thought maybe he would to try and say sorry or something, but he never did.

“Ma’am you have a visitor.” The nurse said. I nodded assuming it was Riker and Sam, but it was a man. The man from the park. Connor. “Hey? Long time no see. I um brought you these flowers.” He said as he sat them down on my bedside table and took a seat in the chair. “So how has your week been?” He said. I looked at him “Shit thank you.” I said. “Oh yeah I’m sorry about that.” He chuckled. “So have you made a decision?” He asked. I didn’t know how to answer. I had but I hadn’t. I knew I wanted Riker. “Yeah I think so, even though I haven’t spent my week with Ross.” I said. He looked around. “Has he even been here since the accident?” I shook my head no.

 A few hours of talking to Connor I learned a few things. His name is Connor Franta, and he’s in a collab youtube channel called Our2ndLife or O2L with five other guys, Ricky Dillon, Sam Pottorff, Jc Caylen, Trevor Moran, and Kian Lawley. He tells me they do all kinds of funny videos and things.

 “Visiting hours are over and you can go home today Ella.” I smiled “Yay!” Connor stood up and helped me out of bed. “How about I sign you out and we go and get some Starbucks?” He spoke. “Sure, but can we get Riker” He nodded “I’ll text O2L too and we can all go and maybe watch a movie or something.” I smiled. “That would be awesome.”

A/N: Yeah it’s short so what do you think about bringing Connor back? I’m excited to see what trouble him and the rest of the O2L boys will bring. Maybe I’ll get Rydel a man. Yes? No? Okay hope you enjoyed this Chapter, it’s a little short I guess but I’ve recently been updating and writing again. I’m trying to get back to the way I was but it’s not working well for me. Comment, Vote, and Follow please.

Twitter: @Madison_McHenry Tumblr: lukeys-penguin-ashtons-pizza