Update

It's been awhile. A long while. I'm truely sorry. If any of you guys have known me or talked to me or seen any of my other social media you would know things have been difficult for me. I have been struggling with severe Depression, Panic, and Anxiety dissorders since my Freshman year of high school. I am a senior. I am getting ready to graduate. Not to mention i have had a lot change in my family life since this story began. My step mom passed from Cancer my Sophmore year. This past year I found out that my mom and step dad were getting divorced. Divorced for reasons that a lot of people cannot understand. My step dad came out as wanting to be a woman. Transgender. It changed my family. I lost my best friend because he forgot i exist. I don't know want i am going to do for college, or even how i am going to pay for it. To be honest, i had a teacher my Sophmore year who told me i couldnt write. That is why i stoped. I instantly had no motivation anymore. No motivation to write, and the fact that my depression and stress took over. If i ever do decide to write, which i plan on doing to give you guys i proper ending to this story, then do not rush me please. It's a hard thing to do. It's hard to struggle to get out of bed in the morning because of your crippling depression and anxiety. It's hard to look at youself in the mirror, when you find youself ugly, and all you see is scars on your thighs because you hate yourself so much. I know some of you have felt this and know how difficult is it. Do not rush me. Just be patient. If i write, i write. If i dont, then i dont.

-Madison.

As of today 5/3/16 I have been put on anti-depressants. I hope this does some help.

Twitter: Madison_McHenry

Tumblr: lashtonbangme.tumblr.com

Instagram: _madison.rene_

snapchat: madison12314