Chapter 2

If You Left Him for Me.

Chapter 2

~Ella~

“Okay guys here we are.” I said as Riker pulled into my driveway. I still lived in the same house, but my dad got remarried and moved down the street, so he gave this one to me and the boys.

“Just the same as I remembered it.” Riker said. I smiled at him. “You get Ty and I’ll get Sam.” I told him. He nodded and got out of the driver seat and opened the back door, unbuckled Ty, and got him out. I did the same. We carried them inside. Sam and Ty both yawned. “Looks like its nap time.” I said.  I walked to the kitchen with Sam still in my arms. Riker followed me. “Here is your cup Sam, and here is your cup Ty.” I said handing each of them their cups.

Riker followed me as I walked down the hall way to my old room, which was now their room. I opened the door to an orange and blue striped room. Ty was always in orange and Sam was always in blue. That is one way I could tell them apart other than their eye color. I walked over to a blue sheeted crib and laid Sam down in it. Riker took Ty over to the orange sheeted crib and laid Ty down. Before he walked away from the crib, I noticed he kissed Ty’s head, then walked over to where I was standing, at Sam’s crib, and did the same. I smiled at him and he kissed my cheek. “Let’s go watch a movie.” He said, putting his arm around me as we walked out the bedroom door.

I was 2:30pm and Riker and I were sitting on the couch. Being the douche he is, Riker picked a scary movie, so I was practically on his lap. “RIKER TURN THE DAMN MOVIE OFF!” I shouted. He just chuckled and paused it. “There I paused it.” He said. I looked at him. “I said turn it off not pause it.” I laughed. He smiled and looked at me. He leaned closer. “Do you remember our first kiss?” he asked. I smiled and nodded. We were in the same position then as we are now.

~Flashback~

~Riker~

I Walked and Sat Down beside Her. "What Movie Did You Pick Riker?" She Asked. I Didn’t Know What Movie To Pick So I Picked The Exorcist. "The Exorcist." I Said. "'RIKER!" She Screamed. "What?" “I Don’t Like Scary Movies." She Pouted. "Well, I’m Here So Nothings Gonna Get You." I Said.

What? What Was That? "Oh, Yeah.” She Said. We Were About 25 Minutes In And Ella Was Already Buried Into My Side. Every time Something Happened She Would Scream and Her Grip on My Shirt Would Tighten, I Do Have to Admit It Was Cute. "Riker, Shut It Off." She Said. "Okay, Okay." I Said With A Chuckle. I Turned The Movie Off. "There You Can Let Go Of My Shirt." I Said, She Let Go And Looked At Me. I Never Noticed How Pretty Her Eyes Were. I Felt Myself Lean In. Oh Shit, No. I Cant. Stop Riker, You Can’t Do This. She's Your Brothers Girl. I Know but Truth Be Told….I Want Her Bad.

~Ella~

Was Riker Seriously Going To Kiss Me? He Started To Lean In, and I Felt Myself Start To Lean In. The Sad Thing Is Was That I Kind of Wanted To Kiss Him... Our Lips Were Inches Apart. When I Grabbed His Face and Connected Our Lips. His Kiss Was Different Than Ross's. More....I Don’t Know How To Explain It.

Riker’s Hands Traveled to My Waist and Pulled Me to Where I Was Straddling Him. My Hands Went Up Into His Blond Hair And I Pulled. Riker Moaned Against My Lips. God This Felt So Right Yet So Wrong. "Riker." I Moaned. He Smiled Against My Lips. His Tounge Licked My Lips Asking For Entrance. I Gladly Allowed It. His Tounge Explored Every Inch Of My Mouth And Might I Say It Felt Pretty Damn Good. He Bit My Lower Lip. "Riker."

~end of flashback~

~still Ella~

“Yeah do you?” I questioned. He smiled back at me. “You know it.” He said with a slight chuckle. His face got closer to mine. “How about we reenact it, and hopefully we don’t get interrupted this time.” He suggested, before I could even answer Riker’s lips were on mine. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, my fingers went and grabbed sections of his blond hair. He moaned. Riker’s arms wrapped around my waist. Before we could get any farther, I heard a cry.

“Come on daddy, baby needs us.” I said. He smiled. Ross never did when Sam or Ty cried. He just would sit there or continue to kiss me. I liked that Riker was willing to stop and take care of Sam and Ty, then again, they are his. He has that connection to them that Ross doesn’t.

I was too busy thinking, so I somehow just ended up standing in the middle of the living room. Riker came out carrying Sam and Ty was walking beside him. “I changed their diapers too.” Riker said with a smile. “Thank you Riker, sorry I would have helped I kind of zoned out.” I said shyly. “No problem, just being a good dad.” He replied back. I couldn’t help but think that maybe I should have just gave him time to think before I went off with Ross.

~Riker~

I had just change Sam and Ty’s diapers. I changed my kids for the first time. I was so excited. I was happy to finally get a chance to do things that I hadn’t been able to do in the first two years of their lives. After I finished changing Sam and Ty I carried Sam to the living room with Ty walking beside me. . “I changed their diapers too.” I said with a smile. “Thank you Riker, sorry I would have helped I kind of zoned out.” Ella said “No problem, just being a good dad.”

I was trying to be the best dad I could be. “Wiker food.” Ty said. “Well it looks like Ty is hungry.” I said. “Yeah, when isn’t he hungry. “ Ella said with a laugh. We walked to the kitchen, I sat Sam and Ty in their seats before I walked over to the fridge. “There are some peaches on the top shelf, they love those.” Ella told me. I grabbed the little bowls of cut up peaches and handed the blue one to Sam and the orange one to Ty. They both grabbed a peach and shoved it into their mouths. Ella giggled. I walked over to her and kissed her cheek. If only I could do this every day.

~Ross~

I don’t even know what my feelings were. I don’t know if I was sad, angry, or just confused. One thing I knew is if she did marry Riker, I would be happy for her. As long as she was happy and with someone who wouldn’t hurt her like I do, I would be happy.

If Riker is better with Sam and Ty than I am. That’s good. He is their dad and he deserves to spend time with them and be the father he is. I know he was just confused and worried when he left Ella.

If Riker can treat her and the boys better than I ever have, that’s okay. If she is happy and taken care of, then I am happy.

A/N: Whoa, what is Ross thinking? Is he really thinking that maybe he should just let Ella go? Find out in the next chapter (:

Follow me on Twitter and Tumblr (: @Madison_McHenry and lukeys-penguin-ashtons-pizza