Chapter 5

If You Left Him for Me.

Chapter 5

~Ella~

I had laid back down in bed while Riker had gone to check on the boys. I heard the door open and Riker say “Baby, Sam wants you.” Then I felt him sit Sam on the bed. He crawled over to me and laid beside me. . “Momma, I wove you.” He said before laying down next to me and falling back asleep. “I love you to Sam.” I whispered before kissing his head. “Thank you again Riker.” I said. “No problem Ella, anything for my girl.” Riker said as he walked over and kissed my head before he left the room.

I laid in bed for about another hour or so. I was thinking of who I should choose. I know I have kids with Riker, but Ross and I have a very long history. Riker treats me so good, he has never hurt me. Ross has cheated countless times since we got back together.

I decided to finally get out of bed around 4:30 and walked out into the living room to find Riker asleep on the couch. I smiled. He was so cute when he was asleep. I walked over and shook him, “Riker, go get in bed silly.” I said. His eyes opened. “No I’m good I was just taking a little nap that’s all.” He said sleepily. He sat up and patted the couch next to him. “Come sit Ella.” I did as he said and sat next to him on the couch. He put his arm around me and I moved closer to him.

“I wish I could do this every second of every day. I was such an idiot.” He mumbled. I laid my head on his shoulder. He kissed my forehead and laid his head on mine. He started singing ‘daydream away’ by All Time Low, another one of my favorite songs.

I wish you could see your face right now

'Cause you're grinning like a fool

And we're sitting on your kitchen floor

On a Tuesday afternoon

It doesn't matter when we get back

To doing what we do

'Cause right now could last forever

Just as long as I'm with you

You're just a daydream away

I wouldn't know what to say if I had you

and I'll keep you a daydream away

Just watch from a safe place

so I never have to lose

We would go out on the weekend

To escape our busy lives

And we'd laugh at all the douche-bag guys

Chasing down their desperate wives

I would drink a little too much

You'd offer me a ride

And I would offer you a t-shirt

And you would stay another night

But you're just a daydream away

I wouldn't know what to say if I had you

And I'll keep you a daydream away

Just watch from a safe place

So I never have to lose

We never stood a chance out there

Shooting love in real-time

so we'll take it over ice tonight

with a little salt

And a little lime

You're just a daydream away

I wouldn't know what to say if I had you

And I'll keep you a daydream away

Just watch from a safe place

So I never have to lose

You're just a daydream away

I wouldn't know what to say if I had you

“I love that song.” I said after he finished. He chuckled, “Yeah I know. You use to sing it a lot.” He said. He kissed my forehead again and wrapped both of his arms around me in a tight hug. “I love you El.” He said. He laid back taking me along with him before we fell asleep again.

~Riker~

I woke up with the sun shining through the curtains. I looked down to see Ella asleep on me still. I smiled and shook her a bit. “Ella get up, I’m hungry.” I said. She smiled, “Riker you are like 20 some years old go make your own food.” I groaned, “But I want you to make pancakes.” I replied. She sat up “Fine only because I want pancakes too. Go get Sam and Ty.” She said before walking off to the kitchen

I got off the couch and walked down the hall to Ella’s room to see Sam sitting on the bed. “Wiker!” He squealed. I walked over to him and picked him up. “Mommy is making pancakes.” I said. He giggled and clapped his hands. I chuckled and went to the other room to get Ty. I opened to door and Ty was sitting there in his crib. “Hey buddy.” I said walking over to the crib. I sat Sam down on the floor and picked Ty up. I picked Sam up again and walked with both of them in my arms to the kitchen.

I sat Sam and Ty in their seats. Sam was laughing and smiling and Ty just sat there. I walked over and felt his forehead. He felt warm. “Hey Ella, Ty feels warm. Come check him.” I sat. She rushed over and felt his head. “Yeah, I better call Ross.” She needs to call Ross? “Why?” I questioned. “He has the doctor’s phone number.” She said. Oh, yeah duh Riker. Don’t freak out.

She walked over to the counter and grabbed her phone and dialed Ross’s number. “Hey Ross do you have to doctor’s number? I think Ty is sick and I need to call him. Yeah okay thanks, bye.” She said before she hung up. Her phone dinged a few minutes later. “Okay Ross sent it to me.” She told me.

Ella dialed the number on her phone. “Yes, Doctor Myers. Ty has a fever and his face is very red, okay, alright, be there in a few.” She said before hanging up. “Riker, go get Sam dressed, we need to take Ty to the doctors now.” She said. I went and turned the stove off first then grabbed Sam and walked to their room. I changed his diaper and put him in a Yellow shirt and some jeans. Ella came rushing in and changed Ty really fast before heading out of the room again. I followed after and went to get my shirt. After I put it on we went to my car and drove to the doctors.

A/N: okay, what do you think is wrong with Ty? Will Ross care? Find out in the next chapter!!! And please Do Not Beg for updates. I normally tell why i dont update in the comments or on my message board. Thanks

Comment, vote, and follow please!