24: Face to Face! 'Making Up'

I got in the passenger seat, tossing my book bag in the back. I looked at Damon and he leaned over, cupping my cheeks and kissing me on the mouth. I slowly kissed him back, the last few tears leaving my eyes as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Baby," I sniffled, pulling away. "You're not mad at me anymore?"

"I was but I didn't want to upset you either. I'm sorry," he said, kissing me again.

"Can we go home?"

"Mine or yours?"

"Mine. I want to cuddle with my doggies."

"Okay, darling," he smiled, kissing my nose. He pushed the sunglasses up my face to rest on the top of my head. "You're too pretty to be crying over me. I'm sorry. I was just angry."

"I always want to be with you too," I stated, referring to his text.

***

"There's a bonfire tonight," I told Damon. "We have to go. Elena and Ric have a plan to lock Stefan up."

"We're going to be late to the party," he said.

"I didn't even tell you what time it starts."

"I know. But I don't plan on letting you leave this bed anytime soon," he retorted.

"Shut up," I laughed. His head nuzzling my neck placed a soft open mouth kiss. Then another. I stretched my neck, giving him more room. He had an arm thrown over my body. His hand over my tummy. I placed my hand over his, pushing it lower and lower. A shock ran through my body as his fingers tugged playfully at my waistband.

"Is that what you want?" He whispered in my ear. I bit my lip, shrugging my shoulders.

"I don't know. I just need to feel your hands on me... feels good, baby."

He rolled over so he was on top of me. He kissed my lips, exploring my mouth. His hands pushed my shirt up. "Damon," I moaned softly, his lips pressing to my lips and moving up towards my jaw.

"Tell me if you want me to stop," he said. His voice was low and husky. He pulled back to pull my shirt over my head. I didn't stop him then. He lowered his head to kiss down my stomach. My hands tangled in his dark hair, tugging lightly.

I moaned softly again, my mouth forming into an 'O' as he sucked on my skin. One spot after the next. "Baby," I whispered breathlessly.

"Sky!" Someone shouted. I froze and Damon kept going. A small whimper left my lips.

"Damon," I hissed. My door suddenly creaked and Damon laid his head on my stomach. He turned to face the door and we both looked over to see Elena, gaping at us.

"Get out," he growled. She quickly left and I could hear her running down the stairs. Damon leaned up and kissed me on the lips. "Just five minutes, baby."

"Mm. Okay," I whispered. I turned my head to kiss his neck, nipping at it gently. He moved his way back down my body. His hands pulling my legs wider apart and gripping my thighs firmly so they hugged his torso.

He placed butterfly kisses on more parts of my stomach, causing this pressure to form. My back arched slightly. My jaw dropping again. I reached up, my hands grabbing the bars above my head that belonged to my bedframe.

A knock came to the door. "It's Caroline and Bonnie," Bonnie said behind the door.

Damon stopped and I didn't move. My eyes stayed closed as he sucked one more love bite into my skin. "Oh, my god," someone gasped.

My mouth closed and Damon finally stopped, and I could feel his panting breaths against my stomach. "Did you just take a picture?" Damon asked, rolling off of me.

He got out of bed in just his jeans. He stormed over to the door where my three friends sat. I was blushing bright red. "Y-yes. But Sky would want us too. It's hot," Caroline said.

"Delete it," he demanded.

"No," I spoke up. "I wanna see."

I got out of bed, pulling my shirt back over my head. I met Damon at the door and smiled as his arms wrapped around me and he kissed my neck. Caroline showed me the picture. And a shiver went down my spine. That was hot.

"Oh, my god. Send that to me. If you ever catch us like this again, take pictures definitely," I gasped, taking the phone to zoom in.

"I rather they didn't so we could continue," Damon retorted.

"Y'all need to get ready for the bonfire. Operation take Stefan down is happening."

"Baby, we're so hot. I just gotta crop me out and brighten it. Why is my room so dark?" I frowned, showing Damon the picture.

"I cant tell if that's my pissed off that were interrupted face or if I'm just taking a second to appreciate your heavenly body," Damon said, nipping at my ear. "Now you three out. Go find the dogs. We need to get ready. Alone."

The three of them left and Damon shut and locked my bedroom door. I threw my arms around him, smiling brightly. "I'm posting that pic," I said and he snorted.

"Of course you are."

Our lips joined together and he lifted me up. A squeal left my lips as he tossed me on the bed. He was right on top of me in seconds. "I asked for five minutes."

"Mhm. You did. So shut up," I said, bringing my lips back to his. He smiled against my mouth and I rolled us over so I was on top. I wanted to kiss down his abs next.