Chapter 15: The Dragon Slayers

Ohaio Minna!!!! I think the Story will end on my birthday on thursday^^

Sadly but yes its soon over:P

Well let's not just think about kay?^^

The Battle soundtrack is in the multimedia! Play it to make it more awesome:D

Til next time see ya Minna!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy looked down at the map. '' Was this really going to work?..'' Lucy thought but was cut off by a explosion. The guild started shaking violent.
They all started screaming and when the guild stopped shaking everyone looked at the door.
'' So soon.'' Makarov said.
'' Everyone Lets follow the plan!'' Erza shouted to them.
'' Aye!!'' They alla shouted while throwing their firsts in the air.
They all walked out of the guild with makarov infront of them.
Not far from there they could see shadows.
They stopped a few feets away from fairy tail's wizards.
A man walked infront of the shadows.
Lucy stopped breathing and her eyes widen.
'' Hello Fairy Tail.'' Jude Heartfilia said and grinned.
'' It's not to late to stop this Jude.'' Makarov said with a determinated voice.
'' Stop this? The fun is just starting.'' Jude said.
Lucy walked out in the open and looked at her father with disgust.
'' Lucy don't!'' Natsu exclaimed.

'' Hello Father.....'' Lucy said.
'' Oh my isn't this a coincidence. My daughter joined a guild.'' He grinned.
'' I'm not your daughter....'' Lucy growled.
'' Tired of running away '?'' Jude asked.
'' I will never come back!!!'' She screamed.
'' Didn't you like to be locked up without food?'' Jude smiled teasingly.
'' Why you....'' Natsu growled while gritting his teeth.
Lucy took out a key.
'' Wanna fight? Then what about this?'' He said while swiping his hand.
One of the shadows jumped in the air at her.
'' Lucy!!'' They all exclaimed.
Lucy dodged it and her key started glowing.
'' Virgo!'' She shouted.
Virgo appeard infront of her master.
The shadow started attacking virgo instead.
'' Regulus Punch!'' The shadow screamed.
'' Leo!!!??'' Lucy gasped in shock.
Virgo got hit and flew at the guild. Everyone gasped and jumped out of the way and virgo crashed in the guild wall.
Leo looked at lucy.
'' Ohaio Lucy.'' He said and smiled.
'' Fairy Tail Attack!!'' Master Makarov screamed and everyone in fairy tail rushed forward screaming a battle cry in unison.
'' Water Nebula!!'' Juvia shouted and fired the attack at one of the shadows.
The shadow manipulated the water and the attack backfired.
'' Ice Make Shiled!'' Gray said and jumped infront of her and a big shield appeard and the water crashed in the shield and disappeard.
'' A water mage?'' The shadow said and now they could see the shadow clearer. It was a blue mermaid.
'' Aquarius too??!!'' Lucy gasped.
'' Fire Dragons Roar!!'' Natsu shouted.
'' Sky Dragons Roar!'' Wendy shouted and both wendy and natsu send their attack at diffrent shadows.
'' Sand Buster"!!!!'' Scorpio shouted and Taurus caught the attack with his axe and jumped in the air and swung his axe and the giant attack was flying at Natsu and Wendy.
They both dodged it in time.
'' Lucy!'' Leo shouted an threw four keys to lucy.
'' Huh?'' She looked at the keys.
'' This is Aries and Cancer Gemini and Capricorn's keys.!'' He shouted.
'' I thought....'' She started.
'' Yes i know but we want to help.'' He smiled.
She smiled at him.
'' Betrayed by 5 keys....well whatever I already knew this was going to happen.'' Her father said. '' Atleast I've got Aquarius Taurus and Scorpio.''
'' Requip! Heavens Wheel Armor!'' Erza screamed and requiped and stood infront of aquarius and scorpio. '' Blumenbatt!'' She shouted.

Aquarius and scorpio screamed in pain when the attack hit them and they became keys again and lucy picked them up.
'' Ice Make: Lance!!'' Gray shouted.
'' Water Force!!'' Juvia screamed.
'' Mooo!!'' Taurus swung his axe and the attack's split in half and he started rush at lucy.
Lucy looked at taurus that jumped in the air with his axe over his head.
'' Lucy!!!'' Natsu roared.
'' Regulus Beam!'' Leo appeard infront of lucy.
'' MOOO!'' Taurus screamed in pain and he became a key again.
Lucy picked up the key.
'' Wasn't that a bit to easy?..'' Cana sweatdropped.
Lucy's father started laughing.
'' It sure was wasn't it'? '' He laughed.
'' Give up jude.'' Makarov said.
'' You know...I have never been good in giving up. Not since I became a dragon.''
'' A...Dragon!!'' Everyone screamed with wide eyes.
'' Yes, I went with a demon. He made me a dragon.'' Jude grinned.
'' That's Sick!!'' Gray screamed at Jude.
'' May so be but i don't regret it.''
Her father's eyes turned red and he started transform into a dragon and when the transformation was done a big black dragon stood infront of them.
Everyone's eyes were wide.
'' Scared now aren't ya?'' The Dragon chuckled.
'' It...Its..over for us..'' Lucy said horrified.
Three figures walked infront of her.
'' No its not.'' Natsu said.
'' Lets show this dragon real dragon slaying magic.'' Gajeel said looking at the dragon.
'' Hai!'' Wendy screamed.
'' I will help to...'' Laxus said.
''Laxus !?'' Lucy gasped.
'' Lets show this fake dragon our rage.'' Laxus said.
'' Aye!'' The three other dragon slayers screamed.
They all started charging at the dragon.
'' Lightning Dragons Roar!!'' Laxus screamed.
The attack flew at the dragon but it missed and the dragon swung its tail at laxus and laxus got caught by it and he was holding on to it.
'' Crimson Lotus : Exploding Flame Blade!!'' Natsu screamed and swung his arms in a circle.
The Dragon dodged it and he swung the tail with laxus on it at natsu and natsu got caught in it.
'' Karma Demon: Iron Spiral!!'' Gajeel shouted and the spiral went right through the tail and the dragon screamed in pain and natsu and laxus got loose.
'' Sky Dragons Roar!'' Wendy shouted.

The dragon screamed in pain once again.
'' Solid Script : Fire!! '' Levy shouted and the attack flew at natsu that ate it.
'' Thanks Levy.'' He smiled and made a thumb up.
Levy grinned. '' Solid Script: Iron!!''
Gajeel ate the attack.
'' Giihee!'' He laughed.
'' Lets beat this guy a hundred times over.'' Natsu chuckled while beating his fists against each other.
'' Aye!!!'' Everyone in the guild screamed!
'' Aye!'' Lucy yelled after them while standing up.
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Fairy Tail is about to counterattack.
Will they succeed or will they loose?