Chapter 8: Virgo the maiden

Helooo Minna^^  I decided to update today again^^

Im currently writing on my next story too and Its about fairy tail (;
I'm so exciting for it. But yeah lets continue this adventure shall we!:DD

In the multimedia is a picture of evil Virgo so go and check it out ^^

Chapter 8....BEGIN!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'' Lucy long time no see. The last time I saw you was when your father took your keys.'' She said.
Lucy observed her.
Her clothing was diffrent....Her clothing was black and her hair was longer and her eyes....they were.....full with anger.
'' What have he done to you!'' She screamed and took a few steps forward so she was standing infront of everyone.
'' Your father has made me stronger...'' She grinned evily.
'' But my father doesn't even...''
'' Have powers? He doesn't...this is one of his machines...It makes us appear without summoning us.''
'' But that is...''
'' Impossible? Yes it is. But he did it..He made me stronger...Now I'm on the dark side instead of the light.''
Lucy's eyes widen.
'' You..You joined him?!..''
She grinned.
'' Yes.''
Lucy felt her heart hurt.
'' A celestial spirit ? How did her father even make such a machine....its impossible! '' Levy thought.

'' Your father wants you back in the room.'' She said. '' So come with me and noone will get hurt.''
'' Shut up!'' Erza yelled.
Virgo turned to look at her.
'' You aren't taking lucy now or any other day! She stays here!'' Erza screamed.
'' Yeah !'' Natsu screamed.
'' Fairy tail its not to late and give her to me...Save yourselfs when you can.'' Virgo said.
'' I will not tolerate that you takes one of my childern.'' Makarov said.
'' Well say goodbye to fairy tail lucy.''Virgo said and pulled out a knife.
Everyone got in their battle stance.
Virgo charged forward.
'' don't try to destroy so much of the guild please.'' Makarov said and they all nodded.
'' Well what are you waiting for. Get her!''
'' Fire dragons ROAR!'' Natsu screamed.
Virgo chuckled and jumped out of the way and appeard behind him and stabbed him in the arm.
'' Gh!'' Natsu gasped and virgo pulled out the knife.
'' Ice make! Canon!'' Gray shouted. And a giant canon ball flew at natsu and virgo's direction.
Virgo jumped out of the way and the attack hit natsu that flew right in the wall.
'' Stupid ice princess! Its not me that you are going to hit!'' He screamed in annoyans.
'' Its your fault you that you were standing there!'' Gray screamed at him.
'' Please stop!'' Lucy said.
'' Sky Dragons Roar!'' Wendy shouted but was interupted when virgo kicked her in the back and she fell to the floor.
'' Wendy!'' Charle screamed.
'' Water Nebula!'' Juvia said and virgo jumped away from wendy.
'' Stop it please....'' She said again.
'' Solid Script Fire!!'' Levy shouted.
Virgo jumped abow the fire and was trying to kick levy.
Gajeel jumped in the way and kicked her away from levy.
'' Gajeel!'' She gasped.
'' Can't stay out of trouble without me can't ya?'' Gajeel said.
Levy smiled.
'' I SAID STOP IT!'' Lucy shouted.
Everyone turned to her.
'' Don't fight!'' She said.
'' But lucy...'' Lisanna exclaimed.
'' Don't please....'' She turned to virgo.
Virgo looked at her with the knife in her hand and she appeard infront of her.
'' Don't you remember me virgo? Its me Lucy! Little Lucy that you always played with! I don't know what happend to you that made you make that choice but please....Just remember who you are'' Lucy said with tears in her eyes.
Virgo's eyes widend.

'' Virgo-sama please do the funny dance again!'' Little Lucy exclaimed while sitting on a bench in the garden.
'' Yes Hime.'' Virgo said and bowed.
'' Please call me Lucy! '' Lucy smiled. '' We are family. So please don't call me Hime or something like that.''
Virgo looked at the little smiling lucy and she smiled back.
'' Okey Lucy I will do the funny dance.'' Virgo said and started dancing.
Lucy started laughing a cute laugh.

'' Hime....'' Virgo said and dropped the knife.
'' Please Call me Lucy...Like I said I don't want to be called hime or someting like that. We are family remember.'' Lucy smiled and virgo.
Virgo started crying and hugged her tight.
Everyone smiled and virgo started glowing and a key was in her hand.
'' Welcome back virgo.'' Lucy smiled and held the key close to her heart.
'' Seems like we didn't have to worry about her.'' Gildarts said.
'' She is a strong girl Makarov.'' Laxus said.
'' Yes...she sure is.'' Makarov said while observing Lucy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that was everything for this chapter hope you enjoyed it!^^

Til next time Minna take care!