Chapter 20

~Y/N's Pov~

*Knock! Knock! Knock!  Someone knocked at our door.

"It must be Jin hyung..." Jungkook said eyes widened.

"Ohhhh Noo" I said and the three of us started freaking out...

And we were just staring at each other and tried communicating without making any sounds. The three of us were pushing each other on whose going to open the door.

"You guys, should open the door and I stay here." I said to them.

"You open it J-hope hyung" Jungkook said and slowly pushed J-hope towards the door

"Why me??" Jhope said turned and pushed Jungkook instead.

"Cause your older than me" Jungkook turned around said to J-hope and pushed him again towards the door

"You do it, I'm scared" J-hope said and pushed Jungkook again.

*Knock!!! *Knock!!! *Knock!!!*
And The Knocking are getting a bit louder

"No, you do it hyung" Jungkook said and pushed Jhope.

*Knock!!!! *Knock!!!! *Knock!!!!*
The knocking are getting more louder.

"Nooo, You do it" Jhope said and pushed Jungkook.

*Knock!!! Knock!!! Knock!!!* It's getting more and more louder.

"STOOOOP IT!! Okay fine I'll do it!" I exclaimed and they turned to me and I started walking towards the door. Ohh my gosh. I'm a bit scared too, to be honest.

"Why did I volunteered to open it??" I murmured to myself and turned the door knob to open the door and my hands are starting to sweat.

"Those two are dead if ~~~" I said to myself while opening the door, but I wasn't able to finish my sentence.

"Ohh! We really are gonna be so dead right now." I thought of myself.

~Third Person's Pov~

It was past 10:00 and their still up. Jin sighed because he can't sleep because of the noise that the three are making. He tried to cover his ears with his pillow but still he can't sleep. He looked around and see RM and Jimin in deep sleep.

"How come they could sleep while I'm wide awake?" Jin sighed and decided to go out of his room. He we went to Taehyung's Room. He knock and to his surprise someone opened the door, He thought that their already all asleep.

"Ohh Jin Oppa, Why are still awake??" Vanessa asked and let Him in.

"Vanessa! I can't sleep because of the noise Jhope, Jungkook and Y/N are making. Are Suga and Taehyung sleeping already?" Jin asked.

"Yeah, their in deep sleep right now. Wanna grab something to eat?" Vanessa said

"Sure, and Let's bring them some too and let's just eat it in their room so we can all have midnight snacks." Jin said referring to Jhope's room and Vanessa nodded. They went out of the hotel and went to a small convenience store nearby.

On the other hand. On Jungkook, Y/N, Jhope's Room.

Y/N opened the door and there was a guy wearing in his Pajamas and to her surprise, It was PD-nim. "Ohhh noo, We're totally dead" Y/N thought to herself while the two boys started cleaning up quickly and silently. Y/N bowed as respect to Pd-nim.

"Pd-nim? What are you doing here?" Y/N said in confusion and try blocking the back view so that Pd-nim won't be be able to see the mess we have made.

"Hi you must be Y/N, I'm here cause I'm having a short vacation with my family, And I'm here because your voices can be heard downstairs, I can't sleep because of the noises and I knew you guys are in this room so I went here." Pd-nim said and yawned, he looked so tired and frustrated.

"I'm sorry Pd-nim, we'll try to stay quiet now." Y/N said and bowed.

"Okay, Thank you and you guys should sleep, it's getting late now. I'll go now bye Y/N! Hope to see you again." Pd-nim said and Y/N smiled and waved goodbye.

"Bye PD-nim!" Pd-nim smiled and went away while I was busying talking with Pd-nim J-hope and Jungkook have just finished cleaning just on time.

~Y/N's Pov~

"So who was it?" Jhope and Jungkook said.

"It was Pd-nim, He said that we were too noisy so we should keep it down." I said

"What?! Pd-nim is here?!" They both exclaimed and they were shocked.

"Shhhh..." I covered their mouths and nodded. Their eyes were still widened and couldn't believe it was really PD-nim.

TO BE CONTINUED....

---------------------------------------
Author's Note:

Sorry for the long wait guys. I hope you like this chapter and sorry to tell you guys this, but maybe I won't be able to update this week cause, one I'm busy with school works two, four days more and It's going to be my birthday. I hope you'll understand but don't worry I'm already making the next chapter now and I'll update soon sooo, yey! and The Countdown for my birthday starts now, Ahhhhh!!!😆