Chapter 6

I looked at who was calling her and my eyes widened I felt like I was stuck on the ground, I literally couldn't move and could feel my hands starting to get cold because of nervousness and I started to blush, please help me cupid don't let me do anything embarassing not this time pleaseeee....

"Where are you going for vacation Vanessa?" Jungkook asked and everyone looked at us, I mean Vanessa.

"I'm going on a vacation with her" she pointed at me, my eyes widened as I was looking at her finger. *Great now everyone's attention is on me, huhuhu I don't want to move I might accidently do or say something embarassing*

"Ohh, won't you mind if we come with you?" Jimin came in and asked out of nowhere

"But you guys have some Jobs remember?" Vanessa said sarcastically and they chuckled.

"Don't worry, PD-Nim is letting us rest and relax for one week, so we have time." RM said while sitting on the couch with crossed arms

"That's Great!! okay then, you guys can come with us tomorrow." Vanessa said happily.

"Yes!" They all shouted excitedly.

"By the way Vanessa, what's her name??" Jungkook smiled and pointed at me now everyone is starring at me AGAIN.

"Ohhh I'm sorry by the way this is Y/N my long time Best Friend since birth"

"Annyeonghaseyo" I shyly greeted them and bowed.

"Whoa..." Everyone said except for Suga as if they dont believe her what she said.

"She's also my Bestfriend" Suga said. Yes, me and suga became bestfriends, after that day we called each other everytime he has free time and asked me and vanessa to hang out again but he was so busy it always got cancelled but we understand his an idol anyway.

"Really hyung?! How come you didn't mentioned her before?" Taehyung said and pouted *aww he's too adorable in real life <3 *

"Because we were so busy these days"
Suga's excuse.

Jimin whispered something on jungkook's ear and smiled at me which made me flustered, *Maybe He said that something weird, or maybe he said I was ugly or maybe they don't like me being here* I thought of myself, and started getting more anxious.

A few minutes later we started talking to each other and sat on the floor and formed a circle and I formally introduced myself to them and so did they and slowly my anxiety was starting to fade off actually they really are easy to talk to and very kind. We started talking about where we should go and where we should meet, etc. we even started sharing some jokes and laughed together it was a fun moment they really are just normal people like we do.

"So its settled then, tomorrow at eight a.m. we will see each other at our dorm" Jin said and stood up.

"Okay then, see you guys tomorrow bye." Vanessa smiled while waving.

"Bye Everyone" I shyly waved at them they smiled and waved back to and I stood up and went to get my bag on the couch.

"Bye Vanessa and Y/N" They said happily. And when we were about to go out of the room....

"Ohh by the way it was nice meeting you Y/N." Jimin said and winked at me and I could feel my blood rushed up to my cheeks and now Im blushing. And me and Vanessa went out of the building.

~ SUGA'S POV ~

- at the dorm -

Actually, I regret telling the other members that Y/N's my Bestfriend, and now they won't stop asking me about her and I can't sleep ughh  -_-

Y/N's my Bestfriend, and now they won't stop asking me about her and I can't sleep ughh  -_-

"Tell us about her hyung" RM said

"How come you never told me about her hyung?" Taehyung asked

"Hyung, how old is she?" Jungkook asked.

"Is she single hyung?" Jimin asked.

"How did you guys became bestfriends hyung??"
J-Hope asked.

"Come on sugar, spill the tea now" Jin joining the members teasing yoongi...

"Ahhh!!!" I shouted irritatedly, I couldn't take this anymore.

"Ask her yourselves" I tried to go back to sleep.

"Hyung...." they pouted cutely and Jin started laughing since he knows that this was going to happen and Suga went to his room.

"Aishh... Let me sleep" I mumbled as I was going to my room.

"Please hyung tell us about her" Jimin said going after me, I sighed and since they won't stop until they get the answer they want well I guess I have to spill those tea *sighs* hoping that I can finally get my sleep after this...

"What do you want to know about her?" And they asked me so many questions at the same time and I can't even understand what they're saying and is making my ears hurt.

"Aishh.... One by One!!" I shouted and they all sat beside my bed and we talked about Y/N all night.
*sighs*

TO BE CONTINUED....