Chapter 4

I woke up and it was 8:30 in the morning and I decided to go to a coffee shop, so I took a quick shower and dressed myself and went to the nearest coffee shop. And while I was waiting for my order I remembered something...

"I have nothing to wear for tonight's concert."
I mumbled of myself.

So I decided to go to the mall and find myself something to wear for tonight's concert. I went to almost every store of the mall and still haven't decided what to buy, nothing seems to catch my eye.

 I went to almost every store of the mall and still haven't decided what to buy, nothing seems to catch my eye

"Ugh... my feet hurts from walking this is tiring" I thought of myself and I continued walking.

But after an hour of looking I finally bought something to wear.

"Finally, I found something cute to wear for tonight

"Finally, I found something cute to wear for tonight." I immediately bought it and went out of the store and went to the nearest fast food and ate lunch since I got super hungry of all that walking and after that went back to my apartment.

"ahhh... that was tiring, maybe I should take a nap its still earlier anyway" I went to my bedroom and took a nap.

*Later that day*

When I woke up, I took my phone and looked at the time, still stretching my bones while looking at the screen my eyes widened as I saw the time.

"WHAT?! It's already 9:22pm and the concert starts at 10:00pm." I hurriedly took a shower and wore the clothes that I brought earlier.

I went down the stairs and turned my car's engine and I checked the Time and I only have fifteen minutes left till the concert starts. And I started driving when suddenly my phone rang.

"Hello, Vanessa" I answered without any hesitation.

"Y/N where are you?? The seats are almost full, and many more people are still coming in."

"I overslept, But dont worry I'm coming please save me a seat" I immediately ended the call and drive there as fast as I could and of course, safely.

I received a message from Vanessa as soon as I got there so I opened it.

"I told the lady in charge to save us two seats in the front row, she will be waiting in the entrance for you and I'll just go there after I'm done with the boys makeups"

"I'm here already ;)"

"Wow that was quick anyway see you soon" she replied and so I directly when to the entrance and just like she said a lady was waiting for me there and she bowed and greeted me and I did the same, I just followed her to our seats and thanked her. But when I was about to sit I saw Vanessa already sitting beside me.

"Finally" she said and I just smiled at her.

"Am I Late??" I asked worried that I might missed any parts of the concert.

"Aniyo, your right on time Y/N"
Then suddenly Save Me started to play, and we all looked in front and everyone started to screaming out of excitement.

"OMO! It's starting" I said excitedly.

*After two hours of the Concert*

"I really have fun Vanessa, thanks for inviting me and can you kindly tell Suga I said thank you too?"
I said happily while starting to pack my stuff back to bag.

"Sure, no problem. By the way its not yet done, come with me I'll let you meet my manager" she smiled widely and I can see she was excited for what was about to happen next.

"Okay" I followed her even though I was confused and she's acting a bit weird but oh well...we went backstage and....

TO BE CONTINUED....