- Chapter Four -

" I'm moving back to the country side "

Silence. Eunjoo was looking hesitantly at Jungkook who stopped his actions.

"What ? he said after 5 minutes of whole silence"

Eunjoo sighed softly being pretty sad. She decided that it was the right time to tell everything to her best friend.

"My parents have financial difficulties so they decided that it was better to move back to the country side at our farm. Therefore, I won't be able to stay here in Seoul nor the college ...

- But... but you can't do this ! It's not even been one month since the start of college ... Eunjoo-ah, Jungkook said softly sad as well.

- I know ... but I can't say no to my parents ... I have to follow them.

- You have to follow your dreams."

Eunjoo didn't reply to Jungkook, she has nothing to say. 

" When are you going back ...? 

- Next month "

Jungkook sighed. Such a short time he thought. I could buy her an apartment ? he wondered but left this idea after realizing that it will be very weird if Eunjoo is offered an apartment out of nowhere anonymously. Ah right ! she doesn't about my real self yet.

" Then we'll be able to go together to the concert at least, he smiled sadly."

Eunjoo returned the smile. Yeah, they would be able to spend time with each other. Her parents already started packing since they announced it to their only daughter the other night, before Eunjoo met Namjoon and Jungkook at the coffee shop. Jungkook saw the saddened face of Eunjoo and decided to cheer her up a little. 

" Wanna go the karaoke ? And we could drink something later ...

- Hongdae ?

- Call ! "

They both headed to the subway station after paying and since it was Friday night, the subway station was full of people. Jungkook had to admit that they all looked like zombies, all on their phones and walking uniformly and quickly, rushing to the place they head to ( my own impression of Seoul's subways, tbh it was scary af). People were squeezing inside the trains trying to get on time to their destination. Jungkook and Eunjoo managed to get inside. Since it was obviously crowded, the two of them were close to each other, really close. Jungkook was putting his arms on the train doors to give a little space for Eunjoo who was against them. (a/n : sorry idk how to describe it ^^") Eunjoo seeing Jungkook so close was a bit startled : she suddenly started to stare at his face features. He is handsome, she had to admit. His eyes were round and sparkling even with his specs in front of them. Even though he has a baby face, his body is like a man's : his muscles were no joke to support all the people behind him in order to save a little space for Eunjoo. Fortunately or unfortunately, they got to the station real quick. 

When they got out of the station, they were greeted by a lot of music and people who were already pretty drunk. Jungkook grabbed Eunjoo's hand and they headed to their usual karaoke place. A woman guided them to their karaoke room, explained a little and the two students thanked her before she got out.