- Chapter Two -

Eunjoo happily finished her snacks before making her way out. 

"How much do I owe you Ahjumma ? She asked getting her wallet out.

- Nothing Eunjoo ! Jungkook paid the bill on his way out, the ahjumma smiled

- Really ?! Ah this guy ... Thanks for everything !"

Eunjoo put her wallet back in her bag and decided to stop by her parents shop, to help a little bit before heading home.

" Eomma ! Appa !

- Oh my daughter ! How was your first day in college ?

- Wonderful !! I love it so much ! It's way more interesting than highschool .

- Oh Eunjoo-ah you show up at the right time ! Your Dad and I have something to discuss with you actually ...

- Yeah ?"

∞∞∞

" Oh Jungkook  !! We've got a big problem ...

- What problem Namjoon-hyung ?"

The man in the chair turned to face the younger man. 

" Your dad called me and he kinda has a problem in company branch in Shanghai right now ... He needs you to replace him at the meeting here tomorrow ...

- But hyung, can't you do it ?

- I have a flight tonight to Tokyo , I have to meet someone very influential there as well, I'm sorry ... "

Jungkook sighed. 

" I have school tomorrow though...

- I'll tell my secretary to call the school saying that you're sick . I'm really sorry Jungkook ...

- Don't worry ... It's not like it's your fault hyung ... Give me the documents, I'll study them. 

- There you go , Namjoon says as he handed the files to Jungkook, I'll treat you to a meal someday ... Oh ! Jin will be there tomorrow as well so if you need any help just ask him okay ? 

- Yeah ... Oh by the way ! Do you know how far-

- The penthouse ? You can move in next week I think ... Almost everything is done they just need some supplies...

- Okay thanks ! My stuff is already wrapped up ...

- You are pretty excited for it right ? 

- Well, it's way closer to the college and kinda more discreet if anyone is following me than a big mansion !

- You up for a coffee ? I'm finished so, and my flight is in like.. three hours ..."

Jungkook nodded and waited for his hyung to get his coat and they both headed to the coffee shop in front of the company. They sat down and ordered beverages. The girls around were all looking at the two handsome mans facing each other, calmly conversing. Jungkook was a bit bothered by it but still made it like it was nothing, he took his jacket out in case any other student from the university saw him there. 

" So, it was your first day in College right ? 

- Yeah ...