- Prologue -

July 2002 - In a park

Cries. Only cries could be heard.

" Why are you crying ?"

The little boy sniffed and looked up, trying to stop sobbing, and found a pretty girl, maybe around his age.

"My...my ice cream ...it fell on the floor ! he said pointing at the melted ice cream on the ground before crying again"

The little girl put her two hands on the boy's cheeks.

" Don't cry ! It is just an ice cream !"

She told him looking in his eyes before quickly giving him a peck on his lips. The boy was surprised and didn't react.

" Mom told me kisses solve everything ! Are you okay now ?"

The little girl smiled to him genuinely. After the surprise stage, the little boy, who looked like a bunny with his front teeth, smiled and wiped his tears before nodding to the girl.

" I'm Eunjoo, what's your name ?
- I-I'm Jungkook...
- Then, let's be friend Kookie !
- Koo-kie ...?
- I find "Kookie" cute as a nickname !! "

The Jungkook boy was kinda shy, blushing and stuttering as he talked. They went to the playground, not minding both of their mother who rushed to the place and who smiled looking at the sight of the two kids playing and smiling together.

"Jungkook !"

She jumped on his back, almost making both fall in the ground. He turned to see his best friend, smiling widely.

" Oh morning Eunjoo... ready for the first day ?
- I'm excited ! I hope we are gonna make new friends !"

She was so cheerful in the morning which always surprise Jungkook. It was their first day in College and since they have the same major, they will stick together but that doesn't matter because they love each other's company.

" Let's hurry up or else we will be late !"

Eunjoo put her arm around Jungkook's shoulders, and dragged him to the gates, even though he was taller than her.

Laughs filled the air as they entered the university, marking the beginning of a new stage of their lives.

===

Hey there ~ It's Jungsa ... This is my second fanfic (even though I barely started the other one) and I hope you will like it ^-^ !

The story idea belongs to the talented JeonSaeHyun :3

See you in the next chapter :>

※ Jungsa ※