- Chapter Three -

Kookie 👶🐰💕

Today - 8:29 AM

I won't be able to come today. Too sick. Sorry </3

____

Eun-ie 😊💖

Today - 8:47 AM

K ! Rest well... I'll get you the homework don't worry !

___

Jungkook managed to see Eunjoo's text before getting to the meeting room. He felt bad for lying to her yet he smiled when he got her text. Jin patted his shoulder, giving him courage before Jungkook turned the knob. The meeting turned out well as Jungkook answered every question correctly and talked confidently.

At the end of the meeting, he thanked everyone and apologized because his father wasn't able to do this meeting and had his son do it instead. The men sitting around the table applaud and the meeting ended. Some of them came to Jungkook saying that he did a good job and will be a good CEO later.

" Looks like it turned out well JK, Jin said appearing behind Jungkook.

- Yeah ... Looks like it .

- Kyaa you looked so manly in suit talking confidently. I'm still wondering how could you not have a girlfriend ? Oh by the way, I took some photos of you discreetly during the meeting and sent it to your mother. She wanted to see your handsomeness ! "

Jin talked so quickly that Jungkook couldn't follow and let the older talk. Girlfriend ? He doesn't have one . Why ? First reason, the way girls think about him when he has glasses and the reputation he has of being a nerd without much money. Second, he already has someone in his heart. And thinking about her made him smile unknowingly, remembering her beautiful smiling face.

" I have so much things to do, I need to leave you Jungkook !

- Can I help ?

- Really ? It would be really great if you do so but, don't you have anything planned already ?

- Well , I had to cancel school of my schedule to go to this meeting so ... no I don't have anything planned ... He said as he smiled.

- You can help wth some stuff ! Just go to Joon's office, since he's not here. i'll get you the documents. "

Jungkook nodded and headed to his cousin's office, sat on the chair and turned to the bay window, admiring Seoul landscape. He was majoring in Photography in College because he really likes it but he knows that one day, he'll have to let it go as he'll take his dad's company. He moved backward on the chair and looked at the ceiling, thinking about anything.

" Here you go ! You just have to check the projects and valid if everything is right. Good luck !" Jin explained quickly while leaving a stack of files of the desk before exiting the office.

Jungkook turned and almost fell of the chair when he saw the amount of files waiting for him to be checked. He sighed but cheered himself up by saying that it'll prepare for the years to come. He loosened his tie, and tired of the contact lenses, took them out and put his glasses back. He studied every project and divide them in two other stacks. The sun already set when he finished his work.

Bogoshipdaaa Bogoshipdaaa

" Hello ?

- Jungkook ! Where are you ? Still at the company ?